Need a little help from the ladies.

plutosblue

Mum of 2 & duffed.
Reaction score
Hi guys just needing a little advice from the ladies.

:blush:

Ok so I'm tracking my cycles, not sure whats going on since it seems to be going up and down like a yoyo. (I have checked and I am temping correctly I'm just irregular, havent had an AF since being off BCP in July).

So I had some pains this morning (just on one side) followed by a watery whitish cm. Now I've been checking on sites but it always says white and clumpy means one thing and clear and watery means another.. I have a mix of the two!? :shrug:

:blush: Never really paid much attention to it before, since I haven't really needed to. Anyone had this in their cycle before?

Thanks for the help.

I know it's a pain in the arse but since coming off BCP I've just had to wait a couple of cycles and get to know my own CM, because when I looked at the websites I got confused too lol. I guess everyone's different and only time will tell. Luckily mine have sorted themselves out fairly quickly, so hopefully yours won't be far behind! As you said you're temping so you've still got some way of knowing what's going on :p
Best of luck xx

I know it's a pain in the arse but since coming off BCP I've just had to wait a couple of cycles and get to know my own CM, because when I looked at the websites I got confused too lol. I guess everyone's different and only time will tell. Luckily mine have sorted themselves out fairly quickly, so hopefully yours won't be far behind! As you said you're temping so you've still got some way of knowing what's going on :p
Best of luck xx

Thanks Fluffyburra, yeah I'm trying to get to know my own real cycles but concidering they have been absent as of yet its driving me a little potty :wacko: Nice to know I'm not the only one with problems!

Noooooo way lol, so many people in the WTT forum with a complete lack of AF, which I find so reassuring! :) I was beginning to worry it was just me! I read somewhere about sleeping in complete darkness for so many nights, then having a night light on for a few nights, then going back to sleeping in darkness again, and after a while it regulates your cycle. Someone posted a thread in WTT so you might be able to dig it out somewhere. It was something to do with lunar something-or-other but I know some people who did it and it actually worked! Might be worth a try? xx

Ah yeah I remember that post, yeah I might try it... just have to find a way to block out the street lights from my room :dohh: my curtains are shocking..

Haha mine too :p When OH stays round we have to hang a towel up over them otherwise he can't sleep XD

i just came off BCP in september....
AF came last month
we shall see for this month (next week hopefully)

but yeah, i don't know much about CM
but i know i can't tell the difference between most!
i swear...i check, ok...this is sticky...and then i look in a book, and it looks more like egg white then sticky...but according to the chart...i shouldn't be at the egg white stage. (if that makes sense)

someone could make a fortune over a cheat sheet with pics!!!

fingers crossed for you!! :hugs:

i just came off BCP in september....
AF came last month
we shall see for this month (next week hopefully)

but yeah, i don't know much about CM
but i know i can't tell the difference between most!
i swear...i check, ok...this is sticky...and then i look in a book, and it looks more like egg white then sticky...but according to the chart...i shouldn't be at the egg white stage. (if that makes sense)

fingers crossed for you!! :hugs:

Thanks very much :hugs: It does make sense!

I'm not too worried as I was irregular before I went on the pill and I remember waiting 7 months once for AF.

I just know that CM is another way to follow your cycle but it confuzzles me :blush: I think I will just stick to temp charting! Hope AF stays on time for you x

Ewwww gross can you imagine.

The CM is confusing I swear I have different things happening in the same day. Thats not supposed to happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->