Need a rant (MIL)

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
:hissy::hissy:
She's even managed to annoy Mark this time!

In laws had Chloe for the day on saturday and she came back poorly- Iwas annoyed then as I'd explained that she'd had jabs day before, was a bit snuffly, had calpol to be used if she really needs it.

So when we pick her up we were told she had had a lovely afternoon in the park (2 hours) she didnt have a coat warm enough for that with her, and MIL told me Chloe wouldnt go to sleep in the evening so she gave her calpol :saywhat: Chloe doesnt sleep in the evening.

So I let it go- not the end of the world, just fumed quietly to myself. I did notice that MIL was coughing and sniffling alot and she told me she had the same bug that I did,-the one I'd had for 2 weeks and Chloe hadnt picked up.

We went over to see them last night and discovered that mIL actually has a chest infection. She didnt tell us, I wouldnt have taken Chloe last night (but she knows that so that s why she didnt tell us) and I think maybe I should've been told due to Chloe being there and getting ill.

So we get there and MIL immediately takes Chloe, coughing all over her and generally smothering her and then she gets a cob on when I take her away and dont give her back.

OK none of it makes sense but I'm just annoyed.

Thank you!

I would be fuming! Stupid mILs!

If anyone has a cold they're not even allowed in the SAME ROOM as Caitlyn! You stick to your guns, she should know better!!

I agree with you hun...id be fuming too!
Silly woman!

well you know I think she's silly but the calpol thing is just weird! and a bit worrying!

Fair play to you, she has had children so should be more responsible.
MIL's = pain in the ass!

x

I'd be pretty damn angry too! She's your child and you decide! :hugs:

That was disrespectful. She should have told you. Common sense is that when babies are sick it is heartbreaking and not a lot you can do for them. Whereas, we are big kids now and can handle it. :hug:

Dam MIL they never know when to quit do they .. I left max with mine only because she complained to all her family she never gets to babysit him , for gods sake i dont go out as much thats all ..anywhoo she kept him for about 5 hrs when i came back max was in his car seat swaddled only his head sticking out .. I went straight to him and he was sweating soo much , he hates being swaddled but she put it so tight he couldnt move so he gave up and slept I never yelled at her so loud in my entire life ,, she didnt realize he could overheat dammit ..anyway needless to say all she could say was " well you didnt bring him a coat so he was cold .

It was hot outside and your in a dam house lol sorry didnt mean to hijack your rant hun lol

:hugs: i do would be fuming, stupid MIL's - don't blame u for being angry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->