Need a really unusual girls name

I'm adding loads to my list I'm hoping she comes out and something just clicks! With my first two I was so much more prepared with names. Eiley is on my list I would pronounce it eye-lee x

Talitha
Eloise
Cherise

I've got a Calista and I've not come across another one

I'm working on selling my DH on Story for a little girl. My faves thus far are:

Theia (Tay-uh)

Poppy

Elliot (Ellie for short)

Story

Kirby (a family name)

Some suggestions:

Amberlyn Brett Bianca Cameryn Camillia Deserai Elliot Florence Gianna Genevieve Harper Jezerai Janessa Kyla Kyra Mikaelyn McKenna Noela/Nolah Neveyah Ophelia Priscilla Paisley Penelope Quinn Rhyleigh Rhiannon Rylan Rosabella Seraphine Taleah Theodora Veronica Vanessa Zarah Zaeda

I love McKenna, Mikaelyn, Quinn, and Zarah:thumbup:
...can't stand Ophelia!:haha:

Keely
Lyra
Quinn
Adena
Kenna
Elwyn
Azure
Zephyr
Zelda
Terra
Gaia
Nova
Aveline
Jade
Ember
Isla

Laken (my personal favorite)
Emberlyn (my friend named her daughter this, thought it was a neat name, calls her Ember for short)
Adalina or Adaline (Liney for short)
Micah (more popular for a boy name, but I like for a girl)
Kathlin (heard it at work the other day and liked it)

My favorite name is Nerina, but DF hates it so unfortunately I don't think I'll ever get to use it.
My name is also very unique, it's Keely. :D

My favorite name is Nerina, but DF hates it so unfortunately I don't think I'll ever get to use it.
My name is also very unique, it's Keely. :D

I love that name, so that's why I had it on that list. But I'll never get to use it, as it's my cousin's name. :)

I heard the girl name Novily for the 1st time this week and thought it was very pretty :)

My list is getting longer but don't know if that's a good thing it should probably be getting shorter by now x

I heard the girl name Novily for the 1st time this week and thought it was very pretty :)

Ooh, Novily is really pretty!

I was just sending an email to a client in California and realized I have never met someone with the name California... "Cali" for short? I think it's kind of cute!

I was just sending an email to a client in California and realized I have never met someone with the name California... "Cali" for short? I think it's kind of cute!

there was a big thing about that last year... it made the top of all the stupid baby name lists after someone registered their child as California

its rivals in the boys catagories included:

ESPN
Hamburger
and
Ball

there was a big thing about that last year... it made the top of all the stupid baby name lists after someone registered their child as California

ESPN
Hamburger
and
Ball

Lmao WHAT?!?! I can kinda see California... not for me but OK, everyone has their own tastes, but omg ESPN isn't even a name! Its an acronym! Hamburger...well...no, just no. You have to really HATE your child to name then that. And ball, well I just don't get it...

ESPN
Hamburger
and
Ball

Lmao WHAT?!?! I can kinda see California... not for me but OK, everyone has their own tastes, but omg ESPN isn't even a name! Its an acronym! Hamburger...well...no, just no. You have to really HATE your child to name then that. And ball, well I just don't get it...

I just don't understand :wacko: unbelievable

ESPN
Hamburger
and
Ball

lol I know, ESPN was the most common with like 9 registered births :wacko: its apparently after a sports channel but pronounced Aspen (ass-pen) :wacko:

ESPN
Hamburger
and
Ball

lol I know, ESPN was the most common with like 9 registered births :wacko: its apparently after a sports channel but pronounced Aspen (ass-pen) :wacko:

Yeah ESPN is a very popular sports channel here in the states...but really? Why not incorporate the name of a favorite player rather than a TV channel? Aspen is also a city here in Colorado. If you're going to pronounce it as Aspen then why not use "Aspen"?

What is this world coming to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->