Need a second opinion - pretty confused and peeved now!

jennalouise

Reaction score
So I put my chart up on Reddit with this description:

This is my first-month charting and also TTC. My chart has been pretty well behaved considering I have PCOS and a 35-40 day cycle. So I'm happy with charting so far, its amazing just to see evidence I'm ovulating, to be honest!

So I ovulated in CD 22, confirmed with a positive LH test in the morning + EWCM and a temp rise the next morning.

I'm now in the 2ww and am 8dpo. I experienced what I believe to be a fallback rise or corpeous lutum dip at 4dpo, then BBT rose back up.

All day yesterday and today I've been getting dull cramps, twinges and pulling in my pelvic area. And this morning my temp dipped by 0.4 degrees. Not below the cover line but a similar drop to my fallback rise.

My question is can this be considered an implantation dip or am I just wishful thinking.

Here is my FF home page where you can see my chart. 35e269 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

upload_2019-3-28_14-26-17.png

In one response a user commented on my temps being low, which I didn't think was right as yes, my overall temperatures may be lower (everyone differs) but I wasn't aware of that mattering, its more about the pattern which they make that either confirms or denies ovulation?

Anyway, I'm now confused and a bit upset, I hope she's knowledgable about what she's putting on Reddit because in all honesty if you go around (i have noticed she has told a few other people their temps are low) telling people stuff like that you ought to know your stuff. Harumph. :shy: :sad2:

Any advice on the chart or her comment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"