Need a ttc #2 buddy?

Debbie_23

Mummy of two lovely boys
Reaction score
Hiya. I am quite new to the forum. I am 23 and already have a little boy who will be 2 on the 19th of this month. This is my first cycle off the pill and currently on cd5. We were planning to leave it until next cycle to start trying but we are just going to ntnp this month and see what happens. I feel pregnant with my son the first cycle off the pill but dont know if we will be as lucky this time around. Just looking for someone thats in similar situation to share experiences with, think my oh is fed up of me talking about cm, ovulation and periods he he.

Hi there. I'm very new to this board, but loving it. I'm also TTcing number 2. Have a 4 year old daughter. And now want another baby. My cycle isa little different then yours, but we still can be buddies. I'm also just off the pill ( been on it for 3 years ) . I'm actually just waiting for my AF/ or positive HPT :) Expecting AF around Sept 15th

Yeah we can defo be buddies. So you are about 2 weeks ahead of me! Oh u have not got long then b4 u can test. He he. Were you nervous about ttc 2? I am, I really want another little one but its scary
taking that first jump. Although we did do the deed for the first time without protection last night but that wont get me pregnant as far too early in my cycle but good practice anyway.

Yes, it's pretty scary trying for #2. But when I look at preggos, or little babies, I feel like i want one too. So it's def. time for us.
I actually tested today ( 10DPO I think, but not sure since my cycle is jumping still), test came out :bfn: It was so upsetting! So I think it's not going to happen this month. Hoping for next.

You never know, may just be too early to get a bfp yet. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and keep me updated. I am not sure how early to test, I didnt test till my af was a week overdue last time and came up positive within seconds. Prob leave it to 4 october as thats the day my af is due, I will prob crack before hand though and test at end of the month. If its your first month off the pill you might have a longer cycle. My friends first cycle was 6 weeks. So just keep up the baby dancing hehe.

Ye, it might be too early..I hope so. With my first one I even didn't plan. Just was without protection and got pregnant. I was 21 :) , was excited to be a mom. Now I have the most beautiful girl! I stopped taking pills in may I think, so it's my 2nt month trying. I was using OPK ( never even new about them before). But it didn't show not even one day that i was O-ing. So now it makes me think that I don't ovulate yet after a pill. Well, I hope I'm wrong, just reading too much.

How is your cycle, did it get back to normal?

This is my first month off so I am not sure how there going to be. Not expecting to get preg this month but no harm in trying. We were similiar with our first pregnancies then. We werent trying to get pregnant either, I was 20 when I feel pregnant and 21 when I had my son.

hey...i am ttc number 2. i know i am definately ready! i have felt ready for a while. DD turned 3 on 3rd sept so i think that is a nice age gap.

I had implanon removed 17th June been TTC ever since. AF arrived on weds so on my 4th cycle now!

i fell PG with my DD i was 21 and we werent properly trying i just stopped taking my pill and a month later no AF arrived so i did a test and got BFP. i guess its going to be more tricky this time! going to try opks this cycle (never even heard of them until i came on here!!)

i am feeling very positive for september :dust:

I was on implanon 2 for nearly 2 years. Had it taken out a month ago and then took the pill for a month, we were planning to start ttc in january so thats why I went on the pill but decided to start ttc abit earlier as I know it myt not be as easy as last time. Alot of people seem to take longer with there 2nd. I have opk for this month just to see if I actually ovulate this month, not sure when to start testing though as my cycle will probaby be mucked up. Just going to try and baby dance 4 times a week and see how we get on.

This is my first month off so I am not sure how there going to be. Not expecting to get preg this month but no harm in trying. We were similiar with our first pregnancies then. We werent trying to get pregnant either, I was 20 when I feel pregnant and 21 when I had my son.

Ye, we had similar first pregnancy situation :thumbup:. Actually I remember I had very similar 2 AF symptoms before I tested positive. I was sure :witch: will come any moment.

hey...i am ttc number 2. i know i am definately ready! i have felt ready for a while. DD turned 3 on 3rd sept so i think that is a nice age gap.

I had implanon removed 17th June been TTC ever since. AF arrived on weds so on my 4th cycle now!

i fell PG with my DD i was 21 and we werent properly trying i just stopped taking my pill and a month later no AF arrived so i did a test and got BFP. i guess its going to be more tricky this time! going to try opks this cycle (never even heard of them until i came on here!!)

i am feeling very positive for september :dust:

Hi, glad you joined us on this thread. I love the picture on your profile , so cute!

I was on implanon 2 for nearly 2 years. Had it taken out a month ago and then took the pill for a month, we were planning to start ttc in january so thats why I went on the pill but decided to start ttc abit earlier as I know it myt not be as easy as last time. Alot of people seem to take longer with there 2nd. I have opk for this month just to see if I actually ovulate this month, not sure when to start testing though as my cycle will probaby be mucked up. Just going to try and baby dance 4 times a week and see how we get on.

I think i started to use OPK on cycle day 10 i think. but either i ovulated really late or the tests were crapy, did not get any positive results. Next month my friend will borrow me her Fertility Monitor, so i'm excited to use it :lol:

thanks my DD is very cheeky!!

i was going to start using opks at cd11 just see how it goes really. and the same going to bd 4 times a week!

U will both have to keep me posted on how you get on this month! I will take my first opk on wednesday then, that will be me around cd10, I am not holding out much hope on getting a positive though, as ive read you should really test twice a day as sometimes the surge only lasts a few hours so can easily be missed. I will only be testing once a day. Have any of you got a prefrence on what sex you'd like next time? My main thing is that baby is heathly of course but would love a girl so I have one of each! But I would def not be disappointed if I had another boy as I love my little boy to bits. They say if you baby dance about 3 days before you ovulate you have more chance of a girl as boy sperm would have all died off by then so I am going to try that. Altho will be a total guess this month as I am not sure when I will ovulate, will just have to watch for usual signs of ovulation! But just a bit of fun really!

U will both have to keep me posted on how you get on this month! I will take my first opk on wednesday then, that will be me around cd10, I am not holding out much hope on getting a positive though, as ive read you should really test twice a day as sometimes the surge only lasts a few hours so can easily be missed. I will only be testing once a day. Have any of you got a prefrence on what sex you'd like next time? My main thing is that baby is heathly of course but would love a girl so I have one of each! But I would def not be disappointed if I had another boy as I love my little boy to bits. They say if you baby dance about 3 days before you ovulate you have more chance of a girl as boy sperm would have all died off by then so I am going to try that. Altho will be a total guess this month as I am not sure when I will ovulate, will just have to watch for usual signs of ovulation! But just a bit of fun really!

You are like me, i had no clue when I ovulated this month, just was BD every day from the days I that more likely would be fertile. My DH was so exhausted! Why men always complain that they don't have sex every day and when you do it every day the actually back up?
As for sex of a baby, I would like a girl again, but want a boy for DH, he for sure wants a boy.

Oh yeah my oh jumped for joy when we found out we were having a boy! We paid for a private sexing scan at 17 weeks
last time, I could not wait the extra 3 weeks to find out. Ha ha. Was worth it though as I got a dvd of the scan which is great to keep. Think my oh would love another boy but part of him would also love to have a daddys girl. This will be my last baby I think though, especially if I need another csection, dont want to go through that a 3rd time.

Hey girls, so I gave in today and took a test. Got bfn. I can't believe it !!! Zo upset. Af still didn't come... No signs of it. Just slight cramping yesterday . I was so sure it would be my month :cry:

Aww i am sorry to hear you got a BFN. Hopefully next month will be your month. :happydance: Although you are not out yet until :witch: appears. You may have just ovulated later than you thought. So I would give it a few days and test again.

I am due to start ovulating sometime over the next few days but I just don't think its happening. Everyone goes on about getting increased CM but I haven't really seen much more than I usually have. Had a few cramps that could be ovulation cramps but just not sure. Just hoping I see a big increase in CM in the next couple of days, but I am not really holding out for much this month :cry:. I am feeling a bit disappointed already which is soooooo stupid :dohh: because there is people on here that have been trying for years for #1, so I am actually really lucky that I already have a lovely little boy but just thought since I got preg so easily with my son it would happen again that way. Although I am not totally out this month I suppose, I could just ovulate a little bit later.

Well, if I ovulated late, then I didn't conceive for sure, we kind of stopped BD as I thought my fertile days were over. I just want already :witch: to come, so I know for sure I'm out.
Keep me informes on how things are going with you. Keep in touch

:witch: got me. Starting new cycle. Wish me more Baby dust..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->