Need a TTC buddy :) Text? Msn?

I'll be ya buddy! :D We're nearly on same CD! :D xx

Yay :) Ill Pm you my msn and ill give you my number at some point as i have no idea what it is

How are you? x x x

Yay. Glad to have a buddy! :D Are you feeling positive this cycle? xxx

Definately a Jan baby would be lovely! Although I think its more likely that we'll get another Feb baby (if we're lucky enought to get pregnant quickly again that is) as Im going away this month so will probably miss the eggy! :( x

The spermies can live for up to 6 days :) so fingers crossed :) Me and OH :sex: the day before twice and yesterday once so fingers crossed hahah x x

hey i'll be your buddy :D i'm on CD 9 today AF due 22nd
oh and my sons 11 months :D
oh and my mum used to live in farnborough, i live in epsom by surrey/london borders so not too far :p

xx

WOW how similar could we be :) x ive only been to epsom once ( had a bomb scare on my train i was on my own at 13 metting someone from the internet :dohh: ) but apperntly the shopping is really good :)

How long have you been trying?

Ill pm you my msn x x

this is the first month ttc a lil brother or sister for my baby boy :D
epsom is good for shopping... but not baby shopping!!!! lol worst town ever for baby shopping :p
i will add you to msn later i'm about to have a late dinner :o
xx

Hi! I am looking for some ttc buddies too! I'll be your buddy! :happydance:

Of course :) I want lots of friends :) we can make this into a chat tread :) I'm bidding on a 32peice set £4 pick up :)

hey hannah im doing fine how are you doing?
happy easter

Happpy easter to you too :)

Im good thanks :) I WANT MY OVULATION TESTS :( I Bet ill be preg by the time i get them! :hissy: x x

Hey there,

I'm mandy and completely new to the forum :) A Tcc buddy would be great :)

Hey there,
Mandy here new to the forum. Count me in :)

Hey fine just tryin to get the hang of this :wacko: How long have you been on this? Have you been tryin long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->