Need a TTC buddy :) Text? Msn?

I first started on this when i got pregnant with my first in aug 2008 :) this is my first proper month of trying xx you? x

Oh thats good. Yip us too we have been talking about it on and off for a few months and decided to go for it. I have 2 boys already 3 and 5. My pregnancies were great births no so much lol. I've just loved havin them though. Tbh were in no rush and still tryin to figure out, well I am lol, my ovulation days and stuff. I had problems with Pcos before but still managed to concieve so fingers crossed this will be the same.

Yeh im still a bit confused on when i ovulate, people say they can tell but i never can :| so ive order some tests from ebay,and doing preg tests every couple of days hehe just did one now and its neg :( haha i havent even ovulated, it was a just incase'r hehe x x

Lol how much are they from ebay? Is it any cheaper? Got that'l cost you every few days. Sayin that I''m no really sure either. There was a free calender that I signed up to and it tells you when you may ovulate. You have to type in your last period date. Seems quite good. So i'll go with that just now. They say if you try have sex every second say 80% of people will be pregnant in 8-10 months. That would suit me. I'll probably be sick of lookking at Jonathan by then :laugh2::laugh2:

:rofl: utill my ebay ones comes ( they were 50 ovulation tests and 10 preg test for £7) i have some from poundland, 2 tests for £1 just the little cheapies - me and marc do it every day basically and even if hes tired i force him heheh :) 8-10months! im hoping this month is the month, i really wanna a dec baby so its not to close to avas birthday, and hes is in april :) x

oh my any of ya'll watch the show 16 and pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->