need a wrap recommendaton pls!

Leesie

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hi All

We've been very happy with our Moby wrap up until now, but I think LO is finally getting to big and wriggly for it. It's time I invested in a new one but am not sure what to go for.

I like the look of a Mei Tai (sp?) - would this work for a bigger baby (8 months +) or should I get a woven wrap? Or are there any other alternatives? I've had a look on the internet but there are so many different styles and brands I'm finding it confusing.

thanks!

I love my ellaroo woven wrap but i also have a kozy carrier (mei tei). I use the kozy for quick trips to the shop ect but if im out for a few hours i use the wrap so much more supportive!

thanks Xerinx :) , I've decided to order a Mei Tai and see how I get on with that. I may get a woven one too a little further down the line.

If your gonna get a mei tei make sure the straps are padded and wide (stops them digging in, in my experience!)

i use Kari Me.

suitable for up to 3 years!

I loved my kari me but LO no longer feels secure especially when falls asleep he leans to one side and both straps seem to bunch under one side - going to wait till he is bit bigger try some different ties

what position are you using it in?
i still use mine for Harriet, usually on the side position. if she falls asleep i put the strap over her head and shes all secure and cuddly - like in my pic :)

she rarely falls asleep in it now tho, too nosey!

thanks for the suggestion Pink_Tinks. Yesterday evening I had another look at the booklet I got with the Moby and I think the side/hip position might work better for us so I'm going to try it.

I've also decided that I do need something more robust though for longer walks and have settled on a Manduca. I think I'll still use my Moby at home though.

what position are you using it in?
i still use mine for Harriet, usually on the side position. if she falls asleep i put the strap over her head and shes all secure and cuddly - like in my pic :)

she rarely falls asleep in it now tho, too nosey!

No idea what it is called but on my front facing inwards will occasionally put forward facing for short walk (5mins) to shop as very nosey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->