• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need advice am worried :-(

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
I dont know if im posting this in the right place but any advice or similar experiences would be brill x

I had my implant out last june and since then my periods have been very irregular (35-40 day+ cycles) and when they do come they are extremely heavy and painful. I have also had spotting inbetween.

Me and oh have been ntnp since june and apart from a chemical nothing has happened (we both have kids from previous relationships so not too worried on that side of it).

I did think my cycles might be off because i stopped bc but its coming up to 8 months now would of thought i would be back to normal by now .

Thanks x

Hi,
I’m no expert on this but my thoughts would be as you’ve been NTNP you may not have been having intercourse regularly on your most fertile days. Also you mentioned spotting in between so I’m guess although your cycles are regularly varying between 35-40days long the spotting may indicate not all is completely back to normal as of yet. Lastly I have heard it can take a long time for your body to regulate depending on your body and how it reacts and ofc how long you’ve been On contraception. You didn’t mention how long you had it in for but I’d assume if for more then the 8months it’s been out, I’ve heard it can take sometimes longer then the time you’ve had it in to get back to normal. For example 1year on contraception could take 18months to get back on track..hth..Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->