Need advice brown spotting

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
Hello,
I commented a few days ago about spotting I think I'm 4-5 weeks I have irregular periods. Basically I have a little spotting discharge mixed with brown. I know brown is old blood but his is how my first mc started but I started bleeding straight away. I've had this for the last four days but hasn't increased at all.

I just want to know whether I'm about to have a miscarriage or if this is just normal for this pregnancy. I have an 11.5 month old daughter and never had any spotting or bleeding. M
Can anyone offer any advice please?

I'm going to try and get an early scan in a few weeks x

It's tough to be in that place :hugs:

Have you asked for your doctor to do your hcg?

I had brown spotting that turned into pink from 5-7 weeks. She stuck around thankfully! Spotting/bleeding isn't unusual in the first trimester for some women. Hope everything works out for you! :flower:

With my daughter's and current and my BO/MMC I had brown/tan spotting around week 6. It lasted for two days and was done. Hopefully it isn't concerning for you at all. Maybe you can get your doctor to draw your blood twice once one day and one 48 hours later. Best of luck with you. *hugs*

I'm 4+4 and had brown spotting all day yesterday. Gone now, so I'm not too worried and everyone has sad it's fine as long as it doesn't change to red and the pain isn't bad. Good luck.

Thanks everyone. In the Uk they don't ever really do hcg counts or blood draws I don't think!

It's just a bit worrying I'd rather just know what situation I was in. I think I'll just have to monitor it I was thinking I would ring the midwife in a few weeks and try and get an early scan to see if everything is ok if I don't obviously Mc before then. I don't think they could really see anything at this stage xx

I'm in the UK and you're right they don't generally but some gp's are sympathetic.

Some epu's, you can self refer to as well.

You can find local Roy's here and it will say what sort of referral you will need.

https://earlypregnancy.org.uk/FindUsMap.asp

Thanks tasha. My local hospital needs a referral. So think I'll just have to wait a few weeks and ring the midwife up and see what she can do :)
Very worrying time I just wish I could definitely know x

Brown stuff has stopped not but feel crampy. It's so light showed a little bit in my underwear. I just don't get it, I know so many people say it's common but it's so worrying. I'm literally just residing to the fact it's going to end in a mc... X

Brown stuff has stopped not but feel crampy. It's so light showed a little bit in my underwear. I just don't get it, I know so many people say it's common but it's so worrying. I'm literally just residing to the fact it's going to end in a mc... X

I was so stressed had a bad cramp and brown discharge an you score my scan! E could see a yolk sac and foetal pole and measured me 5w5d

I am supposed to be 7 wks but I have irregular cycles and not sure abt lmp or ovulation. Have another can next week.

It agonising to wait.... I a still spotting very light tan and have hip pain thanks to sciatica! :cry: I am just hoping to see a heartbeat next week!

My last scan measured me to be abt 4-5 wks on 13 november.... Although doc said with a crl of ~ 6.5 mm gest sac it was a very early Intra uterine preg

My tests are getting darker but I still don't feel hopeful about this pregnancy just feel like something isn't right :(
Don't have any spotting on my underwear but I checked inside today and there's a little bit of brown mixed with my discharge. It's very light but it's there. It's so weird just want to know what's happening! It's horrible nt knowing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->