need advice convinced I am pregnant..

LauraP92

Reaction score
I'm 19 and me and my partner have been TTC for 3 months now. I was on the depo in injection and I know it can give you pregnancy symptoms cause I had them in the first couple of weeks as it was wearing off then my body went back to normal. Still haven't had a period though. This past week or so I have had a lot of pregnancy symptoms main ones being, sore boobs which are growing which my boyfriend pointed out to me, I can tell now as I am only a 32Acup but my bra's are becoming too small. I have a tender stomach, I have a little bump coming along, I'm always tired no matter how much sleep I get at night, I have been having cravings, one actually this morning which was just a plate of whipped cream, I've never been a big fan of whipped cream in the past so that's not normal. I feel sick most of the time and I have strange mood swings aswell. I have taken 2 HPT in the past week and they've both been negative, which is really disappointing. I know I'm probably just getting my hopes up, but how can I have all these symptoms and be negative. I just feel like I'm pregnant... Can anyone that's gone through this help me :wacko:

I would ask for a pregnancy blood test at the doctors , it may just be too early to test also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->