Need advice, discharge (sorry Tmi)

KatyR

Reaction score
Hi

I'm only 4+1 and would have been due AF yesterday, today or tomorrow. (bit irregular)
I'm having some brown discharge when I wipe.. Panicking a little. In my last pregnancy I didn't have this.
Should I be worried? No stomach pain but for some reason my legs are aching (almost feels like sciatica) - could be unrelated!!
Thanks

I had the tiniest bit of brown discharge when I was about 5 or 6 weeks and it was fine. I'm not really an expert at all though - but I would say no use panicking unless there's A LOT of blood and it's bright red. I also had that leg pain which I often get with my period and it wasn't an issue.

I had the tiniest bit of brown discharge when I was about 5 or 6 weeks and it was fine. I'm not really an expert at all though - but I would say no use panicking unless there's A LOT of blood and it's bright red. I also had that leg pain which I often get with my period and it wasn't an issue.

That's reassuring thank you.
I only had two wipes of discharge and then nothing. I also took a cb digi last Friday and it showed 1-2 weeks, today showed 2-3weeks so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

I had slight brown discharge after an ultrasound at 8 1/2 weeks. It lasted a couple of days. I found out I had a small subchorionic hematoma and the nurse said it was likely from that. I'm 10 1/2 weeks now and haven't had any more.

I had pink then red spotting only when I wiped at 12 to 13 weeks and it turned out to be nothing. Was just told spotting is common in the first trimester. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->