Need advice for a friend

kirbyland1986

expecting number 2
Reaction score
Someone I know asked me for advice and i'm not sure what to say - she is 42 and her period is now nearly 5 days late (will be tomorrow ) she done a test the other day and was negative she been having symptoms of feeling sick tiredness cramping which has now stopped can you give me advice to pass on to her

She recently started a diet
I don't know if it could be something to do with that. She doesn't think it's stress.

I would tell her to test everyother day till af arrives or a bfp, go to the dr when she is more than ten days late....it could be the diet but its hard to say, i do know that occasionally our bodies will go out of sync causing a possible delay in af but the most i have ever been late is 5 days

I'm currently 8 days late and had a negative yesterday. I'm holding out until Monday and then testing again. If I'm a negative again I'm going to the doctor. Many women I talked to say they would test every day and finally get a positive after being late for 2 weeks. Our bodies are so funny sometimes. But I agree, see a doctor after 10 days late, that's what I'm doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->