Need advice girls (short)

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
I came off the pill 2 weeks ago microgynon) if only taken 9 pills and before then I wasn't taking it 100% everyday, me and oh have had unprotected sex many a times now we are ntnp I had a withdrawel / breakthrough bleed on 1st Feb last sex before thay was 5 days and then the dsy before bleeding .. I bled for 3/4 days light .. I stopped on 4th completely but since then I've had sharp shooting pains up my noonoo even after sex and I've felt hungry and very bloated I had a sore back over the weekend and headaches ugh why do I feel so crap I'm guessing I csnt be pregnant I'm on cd10 and my last period apart from withdrawel was 24th Dec to which I tested about 4 weeks ago there's noway is there ? Haha just want abit of advice a rant and a chat really xxx

Ok I no said I'd keep it short but the bus ride home took longer than expected sorry xx

Again opk and neg hcg I've had the runs still and stomach cramps I am highly bloated i look about 6 months fgs and feel like pure crap still been having sharp pains down below as well and backache what the hell is going on !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->