Need advice.. Going to Drs later

Pinga

Mama to baby girl
Reaction score
Hello ladies please could I have some advice,

I had the Mireana put in 4 months after i had my daughter, my periods had got back to normal, heavey and painful. After 10 months I had it removed to try for our 2nd child.

I am ovulating and my cycle varys from 32 to 35 days in length. But periods are no longer the same, they are not painful i don't get any pre af cramps, I bleed heavey for a day and then in tapers off quickly. I have no clots at all, that is not typical for me.

As I understand it the Mireana stops the lining of the womb thickening so nothing can implant and is sposed to go back to normal as soon as it is removed. Clearly it hasn't. I know I am timing sex fine I just don't think there is much lining for it to attach too. What are your experiences with this?

I did buy some baby asprin as i had read that it can help to thinken the lining and improves blood flow in general but I havent taken it yet as I haven't spoken to my dr.

I will be 36 in a few months and I am well aware of the clock ticking. We have been trying now for seven months. With no luck, although I did get 2 positives in december only to mc 2 days later.

I am cd32 today and BFN today. Period should be here by Saturday.
I have Dr appointment this afternoon, to discuss a plan, what should I be asking her to do.....should they scan my lining and if so when in my cycle? What else should they be doing?

Thank you, any advice would be gratfully received :dust:

First, so sorry about your early mc in Dec...

I don't know much about Mireana, but I do know it can't hurt to get initial blood work done (on CD3 they can test your FSH, LH, Estrodial and Thyroid)- I'm sure there are more, but those are the basics. Then mid-cycle, they could do an internal ultrasound to check how your follicles are doing and your uterine lining. There are also some CD21 bloods they can check- I believe progesterone is one?

Not sure how much an OB would do though? Mine drew blood- then referred me to a FS right away due to my FSH levels.

Wanted to wish you all the best of luck hun!!!! I would for sure ask about the low dose aspirin- I took some this cycle from CD1-Ov and then stopped- but I was hoping it would help the blood flow to my ovaries so I can produce some stronger eggs. I wasn't able to get a mid-cycle scan though as I ovulated early and just had the IUI... so I'm not sure whether it helped. But I've read some really good things online.

Best of luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->