need advice on ovulation test

mkcampbell

Reaction score
My partner and I have been trying to conceive for a couple months now. We've had two unsuccessful iuis. All my cycles have been fine up until last month. Normally, I start ovulation testing on cycle day ten. The ovulation test is usually blank for a few days and the gradually a line appears and becomes darker over the course of a few days. I'm sure that is how it's supposed to work. However, I missed last cycle because when I started testing on cycle day ten there was a faint line right away. That faint line remained on all my tests (I used 3 different brands) for 2 weeks and then just dissappeared. It never got darker merely just remained the same. My cycle was also a bit wompy. It's always been 28 days but it ended up being 35 days. Well, yesterday I began testing again for this cycle and it looks like the same thing is happening. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I don't understand. I cannot schedule an iui with a positive ovulation test. This is so frustrating. I don't know what could be wrong.

Hi!!! I had a cycle in July where I was on Clomid and forgot to take my last two days as i went away, but I still had hope that I would ovulate. I used my OPK's everyday basically from CD5 to CD30 as well as tracked my temps and I had faint lines across about 4-5 days then back to no lines. It was like my body was gearing up to O, but couldn't. I would suggest that you start tracking your temperatures every day and use Fertility Friend to chart them if you don't already, as that was the only way I knew for sure I didn't ovulate in July as my temps never rose. Good luck with your next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->