Need advice please

annyb

Reaction score
Hi all, I could use some advice. After 11yrs ttc our miracle happened Lily Rose was born 23rd December she's prefect. So we decided to try again ASAP as it took so long with Lily and we're both 36. We have both decided that at 40 we would stop trying. Anyway back to the point, today I took a pt and it came up positive. If I can attach a picture I will. Could it be that there are still hcg from last pregnancy (I'm 7 weeks postpartum ) or could I be pregnant?

Attachments

• 2015-02-11 16.34.39.jpg
    2015-02-11 16.34.39.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 29
I'd guess you are pregnant again :) congratulations

Ok so I went to see Dr today they took bloods turns out I'm not pregnant, my hcg was apparently lower than 1 so Dr says she thinks my positive was a very rare false positive and not an early miscarriage as she didn't think my dates added up. She gave me folic acid and told me to go have fun trying lol. We're gutted at the outcome but we'll just keep going we already have one little miracle 😊

I liked seeing your daughter's name! My daughter is Rose Lily. :) Sorry about your bfn. Good luck for a timely conception!

I'm sorry to hear that and good luck trying :) I've seen heaps of women try years and years for their first and then the second comes quite quickly after that, hope that happens for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->