Need Advice... Thought I got AF... But not sure now?? UPDATED pg 11

P

prettynpink29

Hello,
I am very very confused... Not sure what to do anymore.. Some of you know that I was having very faint positive ICs last week.. I had them 9dpo-11dpo and then Thursday 11dpo I starting bleeding in the late evening and figured it was AF.. The next morning 12dpo, I woke up and nothing on pad, so I took another IC and got the same faint positive.. I was then bleeding quite a lot and called the doctor who ordered a blood test. I got my results within 2 hours and my HCG was 4.9.. Doctor said anything over 5 is pregnant, so he didn't think I was having a chemical, but it was always a possibility.. Well I only bled on Friday and by evening it had calmed down.. Nothing all night on pad... Saturday had barely spotting (not even enough for tampon or liner) and today absolutely nothing:shrug:... My periods or 'bleeding episodes' usually last 6 to 12 days and are very very heavy to the point were I sometimes need iron shots...:wacko:

I feel very confused... A 1 day period???? This is crazy... I just don't feel rite about it... DP had to suddenly go out of town for work and had to take my car because his broke:( So I can't get another blood test till Thursday..

The question...... To test tomorrow morning or not..... I haven't peed on anything since Friday and I am not sure what I should do:shrug::shrug:

HELP!!!:hugs::hugs:

Maybe take a frer or digital I would so suggest it

i would go back to your dr ang get follow up bloods done, it does sound rather odd

I would test on an hpt tomorrow morning with fmu and then go get another blood test with the doctor!

Good Luck!! and FX for ya!

:hugs:

Oh hun def test! I have known a few different women who have had random bleeding in early pregnancy and still been fine. If it's negative, then you're no worse off then you were knowing you aren't pregnant. But if it's positive than you prob are pregnant and the doc just caught your levels on the low side of the rise. I def say test!!! :) If you have a few IC's left, I would even test now, if you are pregnant your levels could be high enough to be picked up even without FMU!

Hi just found this thread I'd defo say test because I don't want to get your hopes up but I think it may have been realy heavy implantation bleeding there was a lady on here recently who was bleeding like that & she was in fact pregnant! She wouldn't have known if she didn't test after she stopped bleeding either.. Good luck & lots of baby dust!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks ladies!! I already have a blood order, was suppose to go today.. But now I have no car:( So thursday I will go for sure! I have heard about heavy implantation bleeding or even woman still having there period early on in pregnancy.. I am NOT getting my hopes up and am prepared for the BFN.. Am going to take my test rite now!! Going to use a different brand of ICs than I was using.. Here I go have to pee BAD!!:) Will post a picture if there is anything to post.

goodluck girlie.. i really hope this is it... remember if it isnt you are one step closer

yeah hurry up your killn me with the wait.. lol

omg........................................... I did NOT want to see a second line!!!! uploading pic now

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

This can't be happening to me!!!!! I really think now that it was a chemical:cry:

Attachments

• pic 2.gif
    pic 2.gif
    96.7 KB · Views: 14
I zoomed in on the picture.. Sorry its so small.. But at least you guys can clearly see that something is going on:(:(

No mam!!!! If it were a chemical your levels would have dropped, meaning if they were at 4.9 before they would be near zero now. That is a positive positive! Your levels have gone up for sure and you are pregnant!!! Just wait, your bloods thursday are gonna show rising levels :)

It might not be a chemical Hun your actualy showing progression from your last test! Also (correct me if I'm wrong bnb'ers) with a chemical the lines would be getting fainter not darker also I remembered your 1st post I read about all this & didn't your dr say there was 2 mature eggs so have you thought maybe one didn't stick & the other did which may have caused the bleed? (if that's possible? Again correct me if I'm wrong!) xx

It might not be a chemical Hun your actualy showing progression from your last test! Also (correct me if I'm wrong bnb'ers) with a chemical the lines would be getting fainter not darker also I remembered your 1st post I read about all this & didn't your dr say there was 2 mature eggs so have you thought maybe one didn't stick & the other did which may have caused the bleed? (if that's possible? Again correct me if I'm wrong!) xx

You are very right! That happened to my sister once :) She thought she miscarried early on but it turned out she had released 2 eggs and one never matured so it flushed itself out and the other one is now 8 years old :)

You guys really think so??? I am really worried now.. Not excited at all! I bleed so much on friday! Been having some weird pains on left side... Now I am worrying about ectopic:(:(

I am going to dip another test different brand... Don't go anywhere ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->