Need advice. Tmi sorry.

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
Sorry ladies this is tmi, i need advice though.

I had a colposcopy done monday morning. Cant remember at all what the dr said about bleeding. I was due af anytime, so was just waiting on her to arrive as i didnt know when she was due. Anyway, i have been spotting since having it done, but yesterday bled a little heavy, so i am wondering if that is af arrived. This morning the bleeding has been mild, but when i looked on the tissue after wiping this morning, there was what looked like a clot, but it was white and sorry it was stretchy too, there was dark see bits in it also. Just dont know what to think. Im having af cramps but they are very mild compared to the last 2 cycles. I know that you might not be able to answer, but just wondered what you might think.

Hey, I have no advice sorry just didnt want to read and run! Hopefully it is just Af. xx

With a colposcopy they scrape away some cells of the cervix (i had one when I was younger). My guess is the clot was like a scab, as scab formation in a permanently wet area like the vagina is different.

I didnt think about it being like a scab or anything. I suppose it could have been after they took a biopsy and made me bleed.

Well that bleeding appears to have stopped, but i feel extremely sick now.

Ahhhh i hope you start to feel better soon! xx

Could it be implantation bleeding and the colposcopy timing was just a coincidence? Do you get nausea early on in your pregnancies?

I wouldnt have thought it be implant bleeding, been jus tover a week since me oh dtd.....Yes I do get sicky very early, thats what has made me test on all the otheres a few days after a late period lol......But Im really not sure when I am due next so that doesnt help lol.....I have in the past felt sick because of af, so trying not to get too excited at the mo......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->