Need Advice *update 3 on page 2*

princessttc

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I had what i thought was braxton hicks on and off all night.... then they went, during the day i had some painless tightenings but not many...
IN the afternoon however when i went to see my friend i started getting these things were my bump went rock hard and i had period pains (put it down to braxton hicks) now i have been getting these every half an hour or shorter with mild to medium period pain,.. i dont think their getting much more regular, but i do believe they are getting more frequent and definitley dont hurt any less... Now i dont think its labour as im only just 37 weeks...

Any advice, has anyone had anything similiar?

Tmi, have needed to go to the toilet alot more aswell.....:blush:

Could be your time missy. Give your midwife a ring and see what she says. If you're having the 'clear out' it could be a sign that things are moving.

It could be the start hun or your body getting ready, I would give your MW a ring and see what they say, please let me know how it goes, Im so excited for you, hope you haven't got to wait much longer, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

I posted last night with the same thing hun xI am not sure if its the real thing or not getting closer because I had a c-section first time and induced second,so this is new to me.

I have been on he toilet 3 times aleady this morning and don't know where its coming from because I can hardly eat anything!

My pains are very sore but not close enough to say yes its labour.

Last night n bed was bad.

I am at hospital today so will check on this with MW xxx

How frequent are they hun?
It does sound promising x

well thats the problem, sometimes they seem to be getting closer and then not... its very confusing... i called the midwife who said just to wait it out, by this stage they were BAD period pains, however sadly now it seems like their easing off.... why cant these things just be simple????:dohh:

well thats the problem, sometimes they seem to be getting closer and then not... its very confusing... i called the midwife who said just to wait it out, by this stage they were BAD period pains, however sadly now it seems like their easing off.... why cant these things just be simple????:dohh:

:hugs:

Sounds to me as if your bodys preparing itself.
When i started with early contractions they were just like period pains but mostly in my lower back. Dull aching pain. They were so light at first & came every 20mins.
I would keep moving & eating just incase it is early labour to keep them going.

soundz like your body is gettting ready.

Good luck

xxxxxxxxx

i had that for about 2 weeks before i finally went into full blown labour

I bet im going to have it for 2 weeks... I kept moving, they kept coming... i went to bed and only woke up 3 times the whole night (so in like 10 hours, not many at all) with madly painfull ones... no other signs... Woke up in the morning and the next one came, with mad pain.... none since then and its been like 2 hours:rofl:

Why, oh why, is this happening:cry:
can i do 20 more days off this?:hissy:

3 hours later;
So their back, irregular as.... had heaps of water... sometimes 2 an hour, sometimes 3, they really hurt and im sure their just trying to piss me off...

has anyone ever had anything like this? is their a difference between braxton hicks and prelabour or early labour or anything... i feel like im going insane.... I really dont think its labour as they wouldnt go away and then come back,,, would they? Has anyone had this for weeks, im worried this is how im going to spend my last 20 days....lol

I really don't know but gosh i wish I was in a tun of pain even if they were irregular. Hah I sound horrible. Well since your 37 weeks if you want your lil one now ill be hoping for ya!

Sorry to say this but it can all go on for weeks. BH, stomach cramps, backache, losing plug, feeling sick, loose bowels etc. I didn't have any of these annoying signs with my other 2, but am suffering with this one.

I've been like this for 3 weeks. My MW told me I'd be early and I'm now a day over 40 and don't think it's ever going to happen. Hope yours comes early!

Thats what im worried about, weeks of pain:cry: :cry: :cry:... Gee they hurt... ive had heaps of water and everything, ahhhh this sucks!:dohh:

I found that laying down, baths and paracetamol (as a last resort) got rid of them.

I'm starting to think that I won't know when I'm in labour with all the meaningless signs I've had. (Even though I've done it twice before.)

I found that laying down, baths and paracetamol (as a last resort) got rid of them.

I'm starting to think that I won't know when I'm in labour with all the meaningless signs I've had. (Even though I've done it twice before.)

thanks for the advice hun,. :hug:
Yeah me too, im a first timer, but i was under the impression braxton hicks dont hurt:rofl: SO next time i have like 4 contractions(braxton hicks) in an hour i dont think ill call:blush: why cant we just know, either yes ur in labour or no this is all fake go back to bed:rofl:

It's funny, I never had any BH with my first 2 or any signs of labour, I just woke up at 41 + 2/3 with regular contractions, clear out, plug etc all in one go. It just all happened, no signs or anything.

This little monkey is really playing me up!! I lost my plug 3 weeks ago and every day have had twinges, aches, pains, nausea, clearouts etc. We were getting really excited and hopeful that I would be early this time! I've been trying everything to get going for the last few weeks, and I mean everything, but s/he is just not shifting! Now I think I'll be stuck like this forever.

I reckon best thing to do is chill out, try and get rid of the niggly pains and ignore them as much as possible. I do think that being aware of them makes them worse. You really will know when it is happening and nothing is gonna stop it.

I'd love to tell you it'll happen very soon, but it could easily be another 4 or 5 weeks :) XX hope not XX

yeah u definitley have alot of good advice in their and being aware of all the things does make it soo much worse!!!!
Well i hope its anyday for u now hun, lots of labour dust!!!:hug:

Lots of labour dust for you hun xxx
I had lots of pains last night,awake until 2ish,then gone this morning.
Have a feeling LO is playing tricks on me,LOL

If we don't concentrate on it it might happen,LOL

Lots of labour dust for you hun xxx
I had lots of pains last night,awake until 2ish,then gone this morning.
Have a feeling LO is playing tricks on me,LOL

If we don't concentrate on it it might happen,LOL

labour dust to u too hun! Yeah its so hard not to concentrate on it though when they hurt lol:rofl: I hate it when they go... i hate it....lol:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->