Need advice! Woke up feeling hungover

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I went to bed with a migrain and woke up with it and felt like i drank the whole night. I took something rx for the migrain which seemed to work good but i still feel like a am hungover. I feel a little better while sitting but get up makes me really dizzy and blurry eyed and sometimes black spots. The hangover feeling is worrying me and when i use to be on Xanax for anxiety i would have day apnea which i catch myself not breathing and finding myself feeling the same way now. I dont know if this is from the migrain. But i wanted to know what you ladies think. Everytime i call my ob they tell me to go to the e.r and i really dont want to but i really dont feel right!

Not sure really but I would get it checked out just for piece of mind really. I have only ever had one migraine but would never want another as it was the worst pain of my life! I couldn'y see was throwing up and thought my head was going to explode. Get it checked, just to make sure its nothing else that may harm your baby. Hope you feel better soon!

Do you think you might be very dehydrated? Dehyrdration can cause severe headache, light headedness, blurred vision... hungover feeling in general.

The best way to check is see if your pee is really dark but either way, it can't hurt to drink a bit more.

I'd say if it doesn't go away in a couple of hours go and get it checked out.

I felt a little like this for a good 3-4 weeks, just felt hungover everyday, migraines, feeling sick and very dizzy - hardly moved from the sofa I felt so rough but am great now! It may just be another wonderful pregnancy symptom as mine was but may also be worth getting checked out just to be on the safe side xx

ive been "Hungover" feeling for a good few days now i cant shake it no matter how much i eat and drink,

I get the Hungover feeling when I stay up late at night. Normally happens on the weekends when I have big naps during the day. My husband laughs at me when I wake up saying "I'm Hungover".

Thank you everyone for replying. I believe there was another response i didnt get to thank. My phone wont let me see all posts. But i will thank you when i get to a computer. I called my ob and spoke to a nurse and my doc will get back to me. She thinks i might have low blood pressure. I have been drinking water threw out the night so i dont think i am dehydrated. I will let you know what he says.

I'm feeling super 'hungover' myself! It's rubbish, I'm so ready to feel myself now :(

I was thinking with you it could be a blood pressure problem since you have dizziness ect. But I have the hung over feeling after EVERY nap I take. Not usually when Ive slept the whole night but just a nap. I wake up and my head hurts, I feel more tired, I feel heavy and swollen and like im going to puke. Ah pregnancy

I get horrible migraines several times a year and I always wake up with a migraine hangover that stays with me through most of the next day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->