Need advice

Queen Bee.

TTC #1 <3
Reaction score
Are there any natural ways to regulate your period? my last one lasted 12 days then I was off of it for 2 weeks, It seems a little weird to me. anyone have any idea what I could do?

Please dont read and run!

Thank you.

Hi hun, didn't wanna read and run but I have no idea about regulating periods. Have you researched online? Or spoken to your doc? Sorry for being a bit vague and I hope you find some answers soon xx

I read online and it said something about vitamin E so I might try that! thanks for posting

I've heard acupuncture can help...maybe try that? I love going to my acupuncture sessions. My cycles regulated right away despite being on BCP for 13 years and my doctor thinking I have PCOS...in my mind it's because I had started acupuncture. :)

I'm sorry I have no experience with that. I used to live next door to a midwife though and she gave my sister something one time to regulate hers. I'm not sure what it was called but it looked kind of like oregano and was supposed to be mixed into tea or something and drank. Maybe you could call and ask a midwife what their advice would be. GL! :)

Thank you everyone! I also read something about herbal tea, maybe try that and see if it works! lol I dont know if I could do acupuncture I am scared of needles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->