Need Advice!!!

Andrea - how's it going? You ok?

What are you doing to make the time go by before ovulation? xx

hugs hun :hugs:

It is going ok, We DTD last night and today i can't move, Ovulation is almost here. My side is literally killing me all day :cry: so i know either tonight or tomorrow I should be ovulating, just hope I hit it.. I am just praying everything goes ok. Thanks so much for asking.. XOXOXOO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
How is everything with you? XOOXOX

Ooooo... "Let's get it on" ... :sex:

LOL... Just trying to help set THE MOOD for you and hubby :happydance:

Andrea, I am holding my breath... bit all my nails off... making bargains with tha BIG guy ... :winkwink: Hope you get some amazing news SOON! :flower:

Good Night, oh wait.... Have a great:winkwink: night

:dust::dust:

Love ya

Good luck Andrea! I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx:hugs:

Ooooo... "Let's get it on" ... :sex:

LOL... Just trying to help set THE MOOD for you and hubby :happydance:

Andrea, I am holding my breath... bit all my nails off... making bargains with tha BIG guy ... :winkwink: Hope you get some amazing news SOON! :flower:

Good Night, oh wait.... Have a great:winkwink: night

:dust::dust:

Love ya

ROTFL...Your a nut, you know that :haha::haha::haha::haha: You make me laugh SO much, thank you!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope I get good news also, believe ME you will be the first to know..
XOXOXOXO Love Ya too :hugs:

Woo hoo bumpity bump, fingers crossed you get a BFP this month... Hope u DTD again to be double sure lol

Good Morning Sweets! :coffee:

Just checkin (stalking :winkwink:) ya this morning ...

Have an amazing day!! Love ya bunches!!! :friends:

:dust::dust::dust:

yay for loads of rumpy pumpy! Your timing looks perfect - I can't wait for a couple of weeks to see that BFP now x

AFM - doing ok, 5dpo and getting twitchy around testing, want to test every 20 mins but that is part of my make up since losing the LO (and finding IC's!!)

Am off to London to visit family on Sat so hoping that will take my mind off things!!

have you ov'd yet?? Are you in 2WW? Very excited for you x

Ok Andrea.....:hi:

Where we at on this baby making?? :sex: {I just love that emotion, hilarious lookin} :haha:

When will you start testing?????????? :happydance:

Ok Andrea.....:hi:

Where we at on this baby making?? :sex: {I just love that emotion, hilarious lookin} :haha:

When will you start testing?????????? :happydance:

I usually wont test until I miss my AF, I feel like if I do it before I will be jinxed :blush::blush: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Bleieve me you all will know first... :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Fingers are crossed and prayers said. Love you:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->