Need Advice!!!

Glad your trying this month, my fingers are crossed you get your BFP. Love you always xxx

Am stalking your TTC progress this month Andrea - would love you to get that BFP xxx

I am always stalking you, checking in on how you are doing. Hope you feel my love all the way from Aussie.
You and Ava are forever in my thoughts prayers xxx

I am always stalking you, checking in on how you are doing. Hope you feel my love all the way from Aussie.
You and Ava are forever in my thoughts prayers xxx

I feel you all the time.I miss you and love you very much.. Wish you would come down to the states one day.. Love You...xoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My mom is the sweetest with only the best intentions and I had to correct her when she said she understood. She had a hysterectomy after having my sister and I and was unable to have anymore children afterwards. I'm sure that was something to deal with but at least she knows she can't have anymore and why. It's very different to be able to concieve and for some unknow reason cannot go full term with your pregnancy. I feel like it was a blessing and a curse to be able to ge as far as I did. On one hand I feel like I was short changed having my baby taken away from me. On the other hand at least I was able to birth, see, and share moments with my baby and I feel very blessed to have those memories (although too short).

I had to apologize to her because even though she isn't in my shoes exactly I'm sure for her it was just as difficult to come to terms with and I didn't want to be insensitive to her.

Maybe you and your friend need time but I wouldn't throw away a 30 year friendship. You both are hurting in your own right and dealing with difficult circumstances.

I actually believe, as sad as it is we will never exactly understand each other, we can understand parts and be there for support but each dstuation is different one and each oerson is a different person. if you know what i am saying!
Hugs to you, she wont understand exactly, as you say, but you have also pointed out the bits she can understand. I am sure you will both hug and make up, you sound like good friends who support each other. no matter wether either of you understand exactly.
People who have never lost a baby or can take pregnancy are right at the end of the understanding scale.... Sending you huge hugs xxxx

Andrea!!!:happydance:

As I was strolling thru (stalker!!!!) your latest post to check on you I seen those magical, exciting words .... TTC THIS MONTH!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Holy Crap Lady, I am so BEYOND excited for you!!! :hugs::hugs: I too will have everything crossed for you & will send prayers (heck, I ain't too proud to beg!) LOL!! :haha:

Keep us stalkers :shhh::friends: posted!!!

Love ya chicka!!!
Sprinkling some baby makin' dust your way!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Am stalking your TTC progress this month Andrea - would love you to get that BFP xxx

oooh, me too, I hope it works out for you, you so deserve it! :happydance: I'm trying again this month too, I hope we both get good news soon!

As for your argument with your friend, I totally understand why you got annoyed with her, but I'm not sure I can add any more to what others have said. I just wanted to say that I hope you can work it out with her, you have been friends for a long time, it would be a shame to lose that. xxx

Oh My Lord!!!

2 AMAZING momma's are gonna TTC this month.... :happydance::happydance:

Hi, let me introduce myself, I'm Kelly, y'alls official stalker :flower:

You both better keep us all posted about the baby makin' progress :haha:

Fingers Crossed you:friends: girls have some great news SOON!!

:dust::spermy::sex::dust::bfp:

{there, think I used all the lil icons up on ya :thumbup:

I am SOoooooo upset right now! My best friend of 30 years and I got into a little fight yesterday :cry: I was telling her how I think I may need some counseling cause its been 7 months and I still cry every single day and maybe it is better if i talk with others that understand me. She tells me well I understand you :shrug::shrug::shrug:I said Nooooo you don't, you are a great friend and I know you have been to hell and back but you don't understand me, she started screaming I DO TOO ,I DO TOO and then I screamed YOU DO NOT, YOU DO NOT!! She can't have babies she had cervical cancer so she had to get a surrogate and a donor and her husbands sperm and she had 3 beautiful triplets, they will be 4 in January and I love them to death. I know she has been through hell and could never carry a child and I know she understands the part when I could not be around pregnant women cause she could not either, but she can not ever ever understand loosing your child , am I wrong? I said ,well screamed are you fucking crazy , you think you know what i lost , you think you know how it feels to loose your baby? And I said I am hanging up and don't you dare call me back and she didn't. It was the way she was saying she understood me, she was creaming it on the phone :cry: how dare she. I am so upset and I refuse to call her. What are your thoughts...xoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Are yall talking again? I know when my friend and I have arguments we dont talk for a year or so but eventually we do...Just hang in there I know it is rough I think about Maya all the time :cry:

We are TTC too GoodLuck!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:Hope you make it up with your friend x x

:thumbup::happydance: fab news that you are TTC this month :sex::spermy::af::bfp::dust:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could join you but OH changes his mind like the wind :cry:... I'll keep at him though :winkwink: x x x x

Well we did the you know what :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink: SO we will see what happens. I hope this happens quickly for me and everyone else.
XOXO Love To Everyone.// and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hugs::hugs:

:flower: Good Luck!!

Keep at him! :winkwink:

I think you should just hold him hostage, oooh... maybe for 5-7 days :sex::sex::sex:

Haha ...

Fingers crossed for ya babe and keep us posted!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Love ya chicka:friends:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
LOL, your hysterical.... Thanks SO much for your support..
Love You :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey just come across this, good luck Andrea with your TTC mission, I hope it works quickly for you xxx

Andrea - how's it going? You ok?

What are you doing to make the time go by before ovulation? xx

hugs hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back