Need advise 3d/4d scan....

beegray

Mommy to Olivia
Reaction score
So going for my 3d/4d scan today and need some tips on how to get my little girl to move about so we can get some clear shots???? Any advise would b greatly appreciated!!

My little man slept through the entire thing and we still got my avatar picture, along with a couple other good ones. They recommend drinking something like OJ before hand though. Good luck!

I was advised to drink a fizzy sugary drink & eat some chocolate! :)

I was advised to have chocolate and fizzy drink or orange juice! But u don't want them wriggling to much as u won't get a good clear imagine! My lazy little girl slept most of our but we got some amazing pictures of her yawning an smiling! Enjoy xx

Orange Juice!! Got some nice shots the time i drank it.
Drank a Diet Coke the time before that and had to come back for a re scan.
You'll have way better luck with a sugary drink than a caffeinated one from what they told me

Have fun! I go for mine tomorrow morning :) ill be drinking a glass of oj and have an Ice cold water as really cold water always wakes her up. She tends to be pretty active in the mornings anyways though so hopefully she cooperates :thumbup:

Good luck hope your baby lets you get some great pics :)

I had a can of coke and some sweets, and that worked perfectly, my girl was very active after that.

First time we tried I didn't eat or drink beforehand and she was fast asleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->