need advise

mommyx1

my oven is on
Reaction score
hi ladies I am new here. I was wanting to see what you ladies think. 2 days ago I got what i thought was my BFP and then yesterday afternoon the ugly witch shows her face. I have just turned 27 and my hubby is 28 we have a 2 yr old little girl and I have been wanting another one so bad. I am in college will be till May 2012 and I can't stop thinking about it. Well the hubby just tells me that he really doesn't think he wants another one right now cause money. I know that we should both be wanting to have one. So he tells me that he wants to go back to the way we use to have sex where he will oull out before anything happens and then put on a condom to finish. I don't want to do this method I would rather see what will happen. I don't know what to do tell him or leave it alone.:shrug:

Hmm that's a tough one... you should both want to have another baby, I'd hate to see you get a BFP and him get angry, you know?? Everything happens for a reason, maybe take a break and then talk to him about it in a few months??

the funny thing is that about a month ago he made the comment he could see me tricking him into having a baby. Like poking holes in condoms. LOL I dont think so.

Ooo that's kind of harsh! I'd say talk to him stat and get on the same page... has he given any valid reasons for wanting to wait???

he always comes back to the same thing money, I tell him that we will never have enough money if he looks at it that way. but thats the only reason.

Yea, you should both be on the same page, but I'm with you. You are never really ready for another baby. Monetarily or otherwise. It is all about wanting it. If you feel your family should have another baby, it is the right time. But both of you need to think that. I do think it would be a good idea to go along with him for a few months then bring it up again. You could also tell him that you really want to get pregnant now, but you understand that he isn't ready so you are going to be patient.

Thanks I have wanted one for a long time now and I can't tell if he really does or not. I can't do anything but cry and try not to let him see how much it hurts me.

Thanks I have wanted one for a long time now and I can't tell if he really does or not. I can't do anything but cry and try not to let him see how much it hurts me.

Aww hun don't cry! I know it hurts. Have you thought about just talking to him about not trying but not preventing either?? :hugs:

well last night we was BDing and I told him that I guess he should go on and get his condom and he told me that he didn't need to I told him that according to him he does and he told me "you wanna make a bet" I should have said yeah. But I am going to try and leave it alone for now for atleast a few months and then see about what he says then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->