Need an IVF buddy!!!!

Born2BeAMommy

TTC Baby #1
Reaction score
Sorry if this should be posted somewhere else. I have posted on the Assisted Conception and nothing has reallly happened.

I have PCOS. I have been TTC for over a year and my doctor has just referred me for IVF. I have been on Clomid since September. Doc has increased my dose to the max (150mg for 10 days) and I've done 2 cycles of that and STILL no ovulation. Yes, I'm 25 years old and I have NEVER ovulated!! Grrr!
Hoping to do IVF late this year or early next year.
Really really need a buddy to talk to as I feel really alone in this whole process. Nobody really understands what it feels like to be 25, a teacher who loves kids, and unable to even OVULATE let alone get pregnant.
I remain hopeful and plan to continue my journey as I wait for IVF. Going to give Soy Isoflavones a go. Maybe my body is more in tune with the NATURAL version of Clomid.

Anyways, enough about me and my sad state of affairs.
Really hope someone wants to be my buddy. I know there has to be someone out there in a similar situation.

Much love to you all, even if you read and run =)

Well, I have not experienced infertility, but I have done IVF as a surrogate and delivered babies for two separate infertile couples, so I do understand the process. I am also a teacher like you. If you have any questions or just need someone to talk to, please let me know. I'm a good listener as well.

Have you met with the IVF doctor yet? Have they ever given you an actual FSH level? Do they think that you will respond to the stimulation meds you'll be taking in preparation for an egg retrieval?

I hope that's not too many questions. Just trying to help if I can.

Hi!!
I haven't had an consult with the doctor yet. July 21/22 is my first appointment, so I don't know the answers to those questions at all...but thanks for offering to be my buddy =)
Just met a girl tonight in the flesh that is going to be going through all the same stuff at the same time as me...so that is helpful. Also have another lady who has been through it who is offering to be a support as well.
I'm sure i'll have questions once i get a better understanding of what i'm gonna be going through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->