Need bump buddy - due May 6th, first time, 35 yo

Utahgirl

Reaction score
Hello - I'm pregnant for the first time, and also 35. Most of my friends have already had children, as I'm starting a bit older, and I would love to have a bump buddy friend to compare symptoms with! I'm 5 weeks now, and due May 6th.
I live in Utah, but am from California. I've been married almost 2 years. My husband and I both want children, but are terrified of actually having them! We know it will change our lives completely, and of course it will all be worth it, but we're both scared.
We know that miscarriages are common. I think I might have had one a couple months back. I was 9 days late (tested on day 6, negative) but by days 7 and 8 my boobs were killing me. Bad cramps started night of the 8th. My boobs never hurt or do anything during my cycle normally. And, this time around, I have twinges of that boob pain but nothing at the level it was. Because we know it's early, husband and I are holding off getting excited until we see the scan with the heartbeat, and the doc says it's where it's supposed to be and all looks good.
I'd love a friend in any country, to talk about symptoms and such, maybe by email?
Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->