Need company

<3 Always

Jackson's Mom
Reaction score
I m/c our first baby 9/17/09 and am ttc. Looking for someone to share my journey with me...just don't want to go through this alone. Anyone out there going through the same thing? I've been using OPK (nothing but neg. thus far) and charting temps (not as steady as I would want but still low).

Hi, your 1st OPK test was postive I see. Hope you had alot of :sex:!

Hi,
I m/c my first many years ago and have carried on to have 4 more healthy babies, so be patient it will happen.

I have been opk'ing too, and no luck for months with cheap tests, I invested in some clearblue smiley face ones this month, and later than I thought got my smiley face, so they were worth it for a def yes!
Keep testing, get to know your cycle. how long has it been since your m/c, it may take some time to get yourself back into any pattern you can plan by!

Good luck

:baby:thinkpink x

Thanks girls! We've been bding everyother day up until the the + and now everyday. I feel like I o'd yesterday given the +OPKthe day before and the EWCM but my temps didn't go up. They have been all over the place, I wonder if the thermometer is bad?:shrug:

hey always, sorry to hear of your loss-if you want company there is a thread called team angels where there are lots of lovely ladies going through the same as you
best of luck
xxx

ps sometimes a m/c can send you first cycle a bit screwy or maybe like you say it could be the thermometer
x

thanks toby.. i will try to find it. congrats on your pregnancy :)

Can I follow along with you? I had my 3rd mc in Aug of this year. We are ttc #2

YES!!! I would love the company :) I am pretty sure I ovulated on Sunday or Yesterday. My temp went up this morning.... o I hope. Where are you in your cycle? It'll be so good to have the advice of someone that has been through this before. Thanks for joining me

Yeah :happydance:

I am on CD 13 my doctors visit/ exam I think triggered my new cycle to start after my mc. Before all this I ov'd on CD 17 so I'm not sure what will happen this month. My plan is to BD every day from last night until the 19th hoping to catch an eggy. I haven't been temping, can't ever seem to make it a whole cycle :blush: but I do monitor my cm and I've been "wet" lately :blush:

Sounds promising. We bd'd everyday starting saturday up to today...hope it's enough as I am so ready to just relax and go bad to being spontaneous. I'm so nervous... either way I'm going to be a mess you know. Like if I don't get pg I'll be so disappointed and will really have issues with the hole chain of events and if I am going be so afraid to do anything.

I know the feeling about being a bit scared to get pregnant. I'm really nervous, it's hard because this part of me wants it so badly again but it's so hard to go through the losses if ya know...

We need to be really positive though.. You are going to get to test so far before me, I can't wait to have someones tests to obsess over. You will totally have to post pictures... please...

I will definitely post pictures (hopefully I can figure out how to). I'm having the worst day and it's only 7:30 in the morning here. Today is my first day back to school since the mc and my temp dropped today... Not a good way to start what was going to be a tough day to begin with :( when will you be able to test? If my temps keep dropping then maybe I didn't ovulate ??? So frustrated!

I don't think it's going to make sense for me to test for at least a couple of weeks... Well... maybe around the 28th I will start. If my cycle is normal I should be around 11dpo at that point.

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough day hunny :hugs:

Thank you. It didn't turn out to be all that bad. The 28th isn't that far away.... you'll be testing in no time. I'm not sure when I'll be able to. I have no idea what's going on this cycle. Maybe I'll be testing on the 28th too.

hmmm, my post is missing... :shrug:

anyways I was happy to hear that your day wasn't that awful. You should totally test with me on the the 28th :D wait a sec though your ticker says testing in 8 days doesn't your chart show a poitive opk?? Fingers crossed for your :bfp:

I got a +OPK but my temps are not staying up ...so I'm confused. Maybe I didn't ovulate?? Who knows?

I think it'll depend on if I'm having symptoms in 8 days if i'll test or not. I had horrible cramps/ indigestion yesterday which would be 3dpo but today nothing except a dull headache. I just really don't feel like it's going to happen this month. As I write that I am saying to myself "so typical" because despite really wishing I was different, I'm a pessimist. Trying to hang on to the little bit of optimism I have.

Hopefully I'll be eating my words in a couple of weeks.

I've been having nasty cramps for the last day or two, but I honestly try not to symptom spot other than watching my cm. I may go back to temping next month if things aren't looking great, more so just to check when I'm oving more than anything else though. Well, I do notice when I get heartburn too and sore boobs...

But ya know I don't symptom spot or anything :rofl::rofl:

I really don't know how to symptom spot as I don't know what is a symptom. Well other than sore boobies. Right before my miscarriage I had horrible pains in my chest for 2 days and then they were completely gone and I started to have spotting :cry:. I don't think I will ever temp again, it has done nothing but make me crazy for the past month. LOL my hubby just looked over my shoulder and said "oh hunny, that's not what made you crazy. You were crazy long before any of this." Offended but its totally true :blush:.

:hugs: TTC makes us all do things that the rest of the world perceives to be crazy. We all know better though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->