Need company

Hey hun :) :hugs: I am most definitely alright :) I've just been a bit off the map as I got my BFP on tuesday! I'm really happy but very scared at the same time. Thanks so much for going throught the tww with me and so excited that I will get to join you on the first tri boards

:happydance: YAY!!! I was so nervous about you. I'm seriously crying right now I'm so happy for you (there's those pregnancy hormones for you) I am such a mess too. I am convinced that there is something wrong. I won't even let myself go on the first tri board anymore because I feel like I'll be setting myself up for greater disappointment. When is your first appointment?

Hey hun... sorry, was gone for the weekend. My first appointment is November 17th (my doc is away until then, fx that I make it to that appointment. I'll hold your hand in first tri if you want :hugs:

That's the date of my first appointment too!!! How funny. But it's not because my dr is out of town he just didn't want to see me until then!?! I'm such a mess... I don't feel anything. I've been stalking the 1st tri but don't feel connected there because I don't feel pregnant. I just want reassurance. I want to call and ask for more bloodwork but I feel like they think I'm a pest. I don't know... maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones that feels prefectly normal throughout the whole pregnancy ( I know there are a lot of girls that wish for that) but I don't feel like that's the case. I know my body and it doesn't react well to anything... so to be pregnant and not feel anything is a little unrealistic for me. I just know there is something wrong. :cry:

Hunny :hugs: it'll be ok... I just started feeling anything other than heartburn so it's possible and I had the WORST symptoms last time so it is a bit nerve wracking.

Big :hugs: to you... text me if you need to chat and I'm not around here

Hey girls... SORRY to INTRUDE lol. CONGRATS on your BFP's! - I had a mc a week ago now.. just wanted to ask.. did you BD every day? or every other day?!?! xx

Every other day. But I was temping and when I ovulated we bd'd everyday for 3 days. Every other day is fine though. So sorry to hear about your loss. It is hard to believe that it will get any better but it will. We are always here for support. Good luck with TTC. :hugs:

Hunny :hugs: it'll be ok... I just started feeling anything other than heartburn so it's possible and I had the WORST symptoms last time so it is a bit nerve wracking.

Big :hugs: to you... text me if you need to chat and I'm not around here

Sweetie. I'm doing a little better. Felt really nauseas this morning. I've never hated and loved something so much. I love the picture of your daughter. She looks so cute on the beach. Nov 17th can't come soon enough though, right?

Hey girls... SORRY to INTRUDE lol. CONGRATS on your BFP's! - I had a mc a week ago now.. just wanted to ask.. did you BD every day? or every other day?!?! xx

No problem hun :hugs:

I had a cycle after my mc that we didn't try (only because oh was working away :( )

I have in the past ov'd on cd 17. We :sex: everyday cd12-15, cd 16 oh was away again and then :sex: again cd 17 (late night) and then cd 18-20 every night...

Sorry so detailed :blush: but I thought I'd share seeing as I paid attention this time.

Good luck hunny :hugs:

Sweetie. I'm doing a little better. Felt really nauseous this morning. I've never hated and loved something so much. I love the picture of your daughter. She looks so cute on the beach. Nov 17th can't come soon enough though, right?

Happy to hear that you are doing better. I definitely get where you are coming from hunny on the loving and hating it :hugs: there can def be some rough days on the journey :flower:

Thanks for the picture comment. I have just started showing any of the stuff I shoot so much appreciated

Thank You both girlies! I'll be temping & usin my lovely OPK's soon then. GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"