Need company

I changed my ticker to push the test day back. 1 WHOLE day LOL (not a lot) but I don't think I can realistically get myself not to POAS much past that date.I really have no idea when I should be testing but I think 8 days from now might be too soon but 9 seems SO much better:haha:. That makes the test date the 24th. Oh boy... here we go. Hope I make it till then.

I was just looking at your chart and I don't see anything wrong with testing in a 9 days, won't you be like 13dpo.... You probably could start testing at 12dpo :D I'm horrible though... kinda addicted to poas and if I'm busy encouraging you to I may just make it to a reasonable amount of time too.

I got a fain pos last time on cd 11 night time and a good one on cd 12fmu... so I can't really poas and see anything before the 28th

just wanted to check in with you and see how you're doing? 5 days til testing over here and absolutely going crazy. I want to test NOW :dohh: it would be too early right??? Plz talk me out of it.

I'm good. Hard to not want to test on my end :dohh: and I'm only like 3-5 dpo... and you want me to stop you :haha: :haha:

Anyways... DON'T TEST!!! DON'T TEST!!

:test::test:

Sorry :flower: I tried... Can't wait to see you sporting your :bfp: hun

btw... That chart is looking fantastic :thumbup:

:rofl: A lot of help you are!!! JK. I held out for now but we'll see what tomorrow brings. I think I had implantation bleeding yesterday though, not really sure????? So if implantation was yesterday I think I have a little while before a test will tell me anything. Still no symptoms to report really :(

I can't wait til I get my BFP either, and then you get your BFP too... and we can be bump buddies :dance:

We can always wait and test together.... I'm trying to hold off testing (and expecting a bfp) until the 28th at 11dpo

I haven't really noticed any symptoms but then again I'm only like 4/5dpo

Keep up the positive thoughts hun, liking your chart btw :hugs:

The 28th???? ahhh, I don't even know if I can make it til Saturday and you want me to add on another 4 days!!! I'm just kidding, really I think it would be better for me to wait. When I was pregnant last time it wasn't until I was 4 days late that I got a "pregnant." So the 28th would be right on. To be truthful I'll probably test on Sat. but I expect a BFN and then I won't retest then until the 28th. The positive thoughts come and go...mostlly go.:haha: But my chart is fab though, right? Still every morning my heart drops until the thermometer beeps because I know that no matter what it looks like the day before it only takes one low temp to blow everything.

You totally have a fab chart hun. I'll test with you on the saturday just for fun (for me at least) and then you can test on the 28th with me. Deal????? Can't wait to see your next temp... Omg, I'm awfull... sorry about the stalking :blush:

I love the stalking... feel free to continue (well as long as you continue to tell me good things :haha:). It's a deal!!!

Still looks good to me, your chart that is :) Tired will write more of a message in the morning hun

yep my temp was up this morning again :happydance: I so wish you were temping so I could stalk you. now if only my bbs would start hurting.... how are you feeling, any symptoms? are you feeling positive or not so much?

We're still planning to test in the morning right? Oh I wish it was as simple as just getting a BFP tomorrow.

I am testing Sunday morning because I didn't get to the store last night :(

That is an awesome chart!!! I'm going to start temping next cycle if I don't catch this month. I'm feeling positive, I think... I peed on a dollar test the other day just to check for evaps (in case my cheapies were going to have them) and there was something... but I'm totally not committing to anything yet.... I'm getting a frer tonight and I'll be roughly 8/9dpo so not expecting much but can't wait to see yours... You'll have to post a pic no matter what... Just in case I can see a line

Well I didn't get a line but I got a YES+. I'm in disbelief... I can't believe it! I don't waste my time with the line ones because I'm already emotionally unstable as it is :). I think those tests would judt push me over the edge. I'm so excited for you to test... Then we can be bump buddies.

I'm out to dinner now and having issues with my phone so I will write more later.

THank you thank you thank you for being here!

Congrats hunny that's fab news giant :hugs: to you

Thanks so much. :hugs: I'm so happy but holding my breath until I get past the 7w5d mark which was when I lost the last one. I'm just nervous because I don't feel anything. Hopefully I can get to the doctor soon and he can reassure me.

Did you test this morning? If not I'm still planning to test with you Wednesday morning. I have a good feeling for you. Hope all is well!!

Still planning on it as my "official" date at 11dpo (same time I have gotten my last bfp at) But I am testing tomorrow morning too with Megg. Did one this morning and was pretty sure (fx) I had a line but put it down for a few and my daughter got a hold of it and sent it for a swim in the toilet :dohh: so I didn't really get a second look. That and I didn't even get 4 hours sleep last night so my fmu wasn't very concentrate

So far... If I had to list symptoms...

Nausea/ acidy
Sensitive nose
Tender boobies/ swollen with veins
So incredibly tired
Peeing lots but not much (maybe uti? :( )
Breakout (I never get :witch: breakouts!)
Food doesn't taste "right" favorite things aren't yummy
Been really warm
Sporadic cramping in short bursts (af is usually far more long term)

Will add anything else I can think of too. A few of them I had with my daughter too so trying to stay hopeful

So happy that you are still going to test with me!

OMG:happydance: I love that list of symptoms. Def. looking good for a BFP come tm morning but if not Wed. Just remember it's still kindof early. I am so jealous of all your symptoms. I just want to feel something. Yesterday I was really nauseas but today not so much.

I so wish you could have snapped a picture before your daughter sent it for a swim... that is too funny. :haha: Good luck tom. morning. I'll be thinking of you so make sure you update me.

Having a depressing moment... getting stressed i don't even really know why... bit of a panic attack that something doesn't feel right. Please tell me I'm crazy...

You are crazy!!! There ... does that help :haha:

2 more days and you will test and know that everything is fine and your emotions are not because you are crazy but because YOU ARE PREGNANT :)

I know where you are. I'm sitting here with my BFP and I am just convinced that there is something wrong and that I'm not pregnant. :nope: Called the doctor this morning and he wanted me to wait 3 weeks. I told him I'm a basketcase (an understatement) and he wrote me a script to go have blood work done so I can see that the levels are rising and hopefully calm down a bit. Just went about an hour ago, will get those results tom. and then I have to go again on Wed. and if all things are good then the level will double. I'll feel SO much better after I see that. Last time I had this done the levels dropped and 2 days later I mc'd :cry: I will have none of that this time:growlmad:

Sweetie,

I'm thinking about you. Hope you are all right and wishing that you got your BFP. Let me know how you made out. :hugs: to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->