Need feedback on possible symptoms

Adorynne

Reaction score
Hey guys,
First post here. Need some advice or guidance on what I could be experiencing.
I am in my mind 20s, always regular cycle of 26 days. I use a calendar app to track everything, usually AF comes right on the predicted date or a couple before, never after. My last visit was June 1st-6th. Boyfriend and I went on a week long vacation that happened to coincide with ovulation. We do not use any form of BC as I have tried in the past and had horrible side effects, and he cannot...comfortably...use condoms for lack of a better word. He is pretty good at withdrawal, only had one incident in past 2 years. We had intercourse pretty much every day of my fertile window, using pull out method.
Well, now it's 3 days past when my calender says AT should have come, which I figure could be up to 5 days considering I usually start early and no AF.
I have had an increase in potty breaks, some constipation, sore breasts and nipple sensitivity, slight cramping, but the most alarming to me is the thick, creamy, lotion like discharge I seem to be having, which is not normal for me even before AF comes. I thought AF had come a bit early last week, noticed some brownish discharge, but after a day it stopped.
I have taken probably 4 tests in the past couple days, all BFN.
Do these symptoms sound like a possible pregnancy? Am I testing too early?
We would like to have children, and I am kinda secretly hoping this is it, though we are not ttc and did not want to until a few years down the road.
Any feedback is appreciated, especially those who have had the same symptoms.

I have to be honest that at 5 days late most tests would give you a reliable answer. Do you track ovulation with opk's or temps? It's most likely that you just ovulated later than you thought so your not actually late yet. It happens to the most regular of ladies occasionally. I'd wait a few more days then retest but in all honesty I would say it's just a case of an odd cycle especially with using withdrawal as well. Saying that though if you did ovulate later and were having unprotected sex around that time and one of his swimmers managed to get through then you could still get a bfp, just may have to wait a while.

Thanks for the insight Maryanne!
It would be safe to say I am overreacting a bit. I don't track with anything other than calendar and paying attention to my body, as we are not actively trying at the moment. I did have my usual cramping that I get during my window as well as change in fluids, so I didn't think it had been an off timed cycle, but very well may be. I have justread some people have not tested positive until 1 week+ after missed af so thats where my concern was truly. Something just does not feel right, hoping this is just exaggerated pms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->