Need good vibes!! Worried. Spotting. (Update: HCG numbers are in.)

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
So I'm over 4 weeks pregnant now. Still super early. I planned on waiting to call the doctor until 5 weeks because I didn't want to go in too early and not see anything conclusive.
As background - I had my first miscarriage last month.
It's still the same amount of spotting right now, and it's been that way all day. So that's the only thing making me feel better. I am wearing a liner to track it, and that's the only reason I notice it, otherwise I don't even notice it on the tissue at times.
I ended up calling the doctor this morning when I noticed it because I was alarmed. Especially since last month I had the m/c. She said that they think it could be implantation bleeding.
Does that sound right? I feel like it's late for implantation bleeding. But I'm not a doctor.
Anyway, I'm monitoring it now, and I'm praying that it stops, and that this one sticks.

So please send me all the good vibes you've got! I could use them!

Thanks, girls! :dust: to all!

I agree with you it's a good sign it's still spotting and hasn't increased. Good luck, sending sticky baby dust :dust:

I had implantation spotting around the 4 week mark.. A good 3-4 days after my bfp. Don't worry too much yet. As long as it doesn't get heavier then it should be ok xxx

I had implantation bleeding this pregnancy, but not the first. It was almost like a bit of brown spotting, and I was about 6 weeks. i would definitely get it checked out to be safe but the fact it is so mild and if you are having no other symptoms, that is a good sign. Good vibes :)

Thanks girls. Really made me feel better. I've noticed it might have stopped.. but I will see as the day goes on. I took my last cb digital test and it came up as 3+ weeks. It was 2-3 a few days ago. So I'm crossing my fingers.
Thank you al!!

I bled like a period from week 5-7, I am now nearly 14 weeks. Hang on in there! x

It might be implantation spotting - its defo not late for it, i had it at 6.5 weeks, well thats what the nurse concluded it was. it was brown, so it might have been some old blood that didn't come out.
When i had spotting at 6.5 weeks this was after experiencing a miscarriage, and i really thought the worst and that i miscarried again
but early scan showed tiny wee blob with a beating heart.

so i really wouldn't worry :) xx

Glad to hear these stories.. I am still not having anything other than brown spotting.. so I'm really hoping everything is okay. Going to find out what bloodwork says on Monday and doctor appt on Tuesday. Wish me luck!

I had brown spotting/bleeding at 6 weeks for a week! I'm now 13 weeks and baby is perfect. Try not to worry too much, xxx

Thanks, trying! I'm definitely trying to stay positive.

I'm not feeling any cramping at this point. Going on three days of light brown/tan/beige spotting now. I find out my HCG numbers from my blood bloodwork I had on Friday, tomorrow. I'm dediniteky nervous seeing as I had my first m/c last month! I'm just hoping everything is okay in here. :) I have my first OB appt on Tuesday. But I'm not exactly sure if there will be a scan or not. I'd love to see confirmation. But we'll see.

Thank you all for your input. I will update tomorrow!

So I just got my results from my bloodwork. My HCG is at 5497. Which is apparently 5-6 weeks per the OB. So I'm feeling optimistic. Still slightly spotting.. but trying to take it easy as I don't want to risk doing anything to hurt this pregnancy. Thank you for all those who gave their input. It's tough waiting something like this out!

Oh that's brilliant news Hun! Hopefully like me your spotting will just stop and all will be fine. Take it easy xxx

That's good news. Hope your spotting eases soon xx

Thank you guys! I'm really hoping for a good outcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->