Need help! 9/10 day luteal phase but progesterone ok.

pamg

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem & have any advice/suggestions what I can do to help?

I've been TTC#2 for 21 months & for the last 12 my luteal phase has shortened by a few days to around 9 or sometimes 10 days.
I've had my progesterone checked twice once by my docs & once at the hospital & they were happy with it.

I've tried vitamin b complex for 3 months which helped a little at first but then I felt awful on it so stopped.

Just feeling so frustrated!

I messed my cycle up using vitex when ttc #1

I had a 9 day luteal phase. I decided to try soy isoflavones to ttc and it made me ovulate cd12 the first month with a 12 day luteal phase (that’s my normal luteal phase) and on month 2 of using soy I ovulated on cd14 (my normal ovulation day - before this my cycles got messed up and I was ovulating cd16-cd18) with a bfp.

I felt soy balanced out my cycle and gave me a stronger ovulation.

I also used folic acid, Vit D3 and omega 3 those cycles. Vit D3 is supposed to have a great effect on fertility too.

I’m doing soy again this cycle (my first month ttc #2) and I ovulated on cd12. Pretty sure AF is around the corner, I’m on 10dpo and due for AF on Monday (12 day luteal phase)

Ttc can def mess up cycles it definitely messed mine up. The soy I felt, helped me get control of it back and even post partum my cycles were back to 26/27 days with no horrible pre AF symptoms like achy boobs, headaches, cramps etc

Thanks for your replies thats really helpful I'll definitely look into soy!

I also used folic acid, Vit D3 and omega 3 those cycles. Vit D3 is supposed to have a great effect on fertility too

I take folic acid,vitamin C & vitD3 & have done the whole time we've been TTC but this week I've also started Omega 3 also.

I've had fertility tests 3 months ago at the hospital & was waiting to see the consultant the end of March to discuss the results but I've managed to get it brought forward today to 19th Feb which is great I'm not waiting as long now to get some answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->