Need help asap please

Ok so I took another 1st aid test as they are like £1 for 2.. was negative, tossed it to the side and forgot about it and this morning I had a look and think I can see something. It's probably an evap because the lines should defo be darker by now if I am pg.

I feel so hopeless and out this month. Af is 1 day late and I'm so confused. How do some of you go onto 1 or 2 years ttc I'm at the 7 month mark now and I want to give up it's so tough. After all these years being taught in school always use birth control, always use protection because if you have an accident bam you have a baby. We've tried soo many things and still nothing :( I don't want to sound selfish as I know some ladies have been trying for years and years and have losses ect. I've never had a mc or been pg before so I'm worried I will have a long long journey for baby 1, I have no idea how long it's going to take.

Sorry for the rant I feel like this is the only place I can rant to

I have my fingers crossed for you xx it took us ten months to conceive our bub. Don’t lose hope :)

Took another and a faint line... even he can see it. I took the test watched TV then had a look and to my shock I can see something faint. I just want to know for sure :( I'm 15/16dpo surely it should be dark by now

I have been following this thread, and am feeling the same as you as far as hopeless. We have been trying for over a year and the heartbreak month after month takes a toll. You are not alone girl! FX for you and the scan today! I hope you get good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->