Need help asap please

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
I'm desperate to kniw if anyone can see anything. I took it this morning at 10dpo, the line that I think I can see has been there since I first took it so I'm sure it's not an evap but maybe it is??. I've been on and off spotting and bleeding since 6dpo. It's not heavy like af but I've been bleeding pink, brown and dark red for 4 days :/. It's very unusual for me in my 10 years of having periods I've never spotted between periods. I'm very regular down to the hour at the most and rarely I'm 1 or 2 days late. Let alone over a week early!!. What is it? It seems too heavy for IB but who knows

Attachments

• 20180430_164612.jpg
    20180430_164612.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 68
Thank you ladies. I keep thinking it's an evap because honestly I've never gotten a BFP before and I don't think I want to believe it. I have 2 FRER's coming today from amazon I'm just waiting for them to go through my letterbox..then i'll know if this is my month or not..I'll keep you updated. I'm so nervous!!

Good luck. I don't see anything but my line eyes are out of practice. Fx'd you get a good line on a FRER today!

Is that the asda/Morrisons brand ? If so the line looks a bit far to the left X maybe a dye run? Good luck! X

My bfp with same brand if it any help x

Attachments

• 20180331_095148.jpg
    20180331_095148.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 78
It's a 1st aid one. Was £1 for a pack of 2. Never used them before but the line is still there now and it's dry. I'm pretty sure it has a pink tinge to it and it's not an indent. The one from 9dpo has a barely there line that I *think* I can see.

Grr my Amazon delivery is still not here..Im so impatient! It's 7pm I've been nervous all day!

Will update when they arrive.

Thanks for everyone's support xx

Here's a pic of the two. They are both obviously dried up as they are from yesterday and the day before. The lines have been there since when I took them. Do they look pink or is it more like an indent? If it is then strange how 10dpo is a little darker..

Attachments

• 20180501_190417.jpg
    20180501_190417.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 42
I just took a frer and can see something ridiculously faint!!! My camera won't pick it up so I'll wait 5 mins to see if it darkens..I thought I'd go straight here because I don't wanna tell my fiancè just yet untill there's something more visible!!

A bit of an update! Well the frer I took yesterday morning was stark white. I was still bleeding and have wierd pains. I rang nhs 111 and they said go to docs asap but I wasn't registered at my local one as I moved away previously. So I had to go to a GP at the hospital. They took a test and bfn. At first they were thinking ectopic, but that was ruled out as I'm having bfns now.

Anyway I had to go to a ward to wait for a gyno, she did an examination and she couldn't feel any cysts or anything major for now, everything felt ok, but I have a scan booked for the 9th to see what's going on. I'm now 13dpo, and the odds of me being preg are very slim but if I am pg the they will be able to see that on the scan. ( as I would be 5 weeks if I am pg). I'm a little sad bc of these bfns especially one at the doctors.

Maybe I still have a chance or am I totally out this month? What do you ladies think?

:hugs: I hope it turns out alright. Was so hoping the doc's would show bfp for you. Keep us posted.

Thank you :) af is due today and I don't feel like she is coming at all! I'm having all the symptoms. Nausea, tired, I woke up with the worst headache this morning. I've been needing to pee loads. The bleeding and spotting has finally stopped. It's just ewcm now and lots of it. Might take a test again, as af is not here yet and I feel pg?? I'm not totally convinced after the bfns though.

Scan next Wednesday hopefully everything is fine. I'm confused about my cycles though? What if the early bleeding really was af? And I'm on CD 10 and not 15 dpo? Hoping for a baby this month of its onto cycle 7. I'm getting worried as most couples conceive within 6 months.

Thank you :) af is due today and I don't feel like she is coming at all! I'm having all the symptoms. Nausea, tired, I woke up with the worst headache this morning. I've been needing to pee loads. The bleeding and spotting has finally stopped. It's just ewcm now and lots of it. Might take a test again, as af is not here yet and I feel pg?? I'm not totally convinced after the bfns though.

Scan next Wednesday hopefully everything is fine. I'm confused about my cycles though? What if the early bleeding really was af? And I'm on CD 10 and not 15 dpo? Hoping for a baby this month of its onto cycle 7. I'm getting worried as most couples conceive within 6 months.
it took me 2 years to conceive my second, we tried like crazy!!! My first happened quickly, so did my third and 4th, so sometimes it just takes time. I hope it happens soon for you but try not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->