Need Help! Disney Florida! Engagement

ladyjayne

Reaction score
Hi all,
Bit of a far out shot but I'm trying to help my friend organise his proposal to his GF in disneyland (the one in florida) but were in the UK and its becoming really difficult to get our ideas across to anyone that works in the park. We'v phoned loads of numbers (and have a huge bill to match) and noone can help us set it up. If anyones going to be in the magic kingdom park on the 18th of september and want to be a part of something special pllllleeease reply. We really need help for him and I cant afford to fly out there :thumbup::flower:

I'm not but head over to The Dibb, someone there I'm sure will help out!

I agree, try The Dibb - its a forum for those obsessed with Florida.

I saw somebody being proposed to in June in Magic Kingdom and they seemed to have a photographer ready for the special moment. I would imagine it will be much easier to organise once he's there, the staff in these parks literally cannot do enough for you. Maybe if he planned 2 trips to Magic Kingdom - one where he could organise it and the second trip to actually propose??

I would, but have no way to get into the park (and I'm not paying whatever the admission price is now). I'll try to think if I know of anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->