Need Help In AGONY!!

amylouise18

Reaction score
Hiyya I haven't posted in a while, but I need some help and some guidance if anyone can help me please..

For about a week and a half I have been getting excruciating pain in my lower back my belly allover but most of it concentrated lower down, I thought it may be braxton hicks, as I have back and belly pain all day anyway and then on a night it tends to get severely worse where all my belly hardens to a rock and I get intense pressure in my pelvic region and lower down, I get the most pressure in my bum and sorry for TMI but it feels like my lady parts and bum are going to fall off, I sit on the toilet all night feeling like I need to go but nothing happens. The pain gets me to the point where I feel sick and I cannot eat, I even get in a really warm bath with the water squirting on my back to try and ease it and relax my muscles but that doesn't seem to help either.

Every night im up till 5 half 5 and last night I am still awake with no sleep.
I have my 28 week midwife appointment on Monday and I dont know whether to wait till then and see what she says or to go to the maternity day unit at the hospital.

Any help is welcomed, thankyou for taking the time to read this, i appreciate it so much!

Hi! I really feel like you should be seen before Friday. Definitely call as soon as you can to get checked out. You're too early in your pregnancy for a lot of real contractions.

I had contractions that kept me up all night (every half hour) for 5 days before active labor started. I never got lower back pain with my contractions, but I did get electricity like shooting pains down my legs when my labor contractions started.

I've always read that drinking a bunch of water and then laying down on your left side *should* calm down braxton hicks (if that's what they are). If that doesn't help and they are regular, then I wouldn't wait to see someone.

Id call up and get checked. Sounds like contractions or painful Braxton hicks ( although they are not meant to be painful ) i felt the same in my last pregnancy but only in the last few weeks.

Those sound like contractions. Can u just go to your labor and delivery ward? I wouldn't call midwife. I think u need to be thoroughly checked maybe even a cervix check to make sure that pain ( possible contractions ) are not causing u to dialate. I would be concerned and head up there as soon as u feel it again.

Let us know how you get on. I've had similar issue past few days where menstrual & lower back pain wakes me very early in the morning & get very frequent BH contractions that sometimes take my breath away, but are not painful. I've called it in & I'm getting checked out tomorrow by the clinic. At least I hope to get some peace of mind.

I'd also be checked ASAP hun. Let us know how you get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->