Need help - No Heartbeat at 8th week

Santhoshni

Reaction score
Hi All,

Please help me. my Last mensurational Period was 26th July 2013. I did not get period yet, I went for an Ultrasound today and my obg told that she did not see any baby yet, she did not see any heartbeat of baby. She told may be this is too early to do ultrasound. Calculating from LMP, i should be in 8th week. Please tell me is this normal, will a yolk form in 9th week? i'm little bit nervous.

I don't really know how to answer this. But heartbeats can be seen at 6 weeks, maybe your dates are wrong? Hope all will be ok xxxx

Did they do an internal or normal ultrasound? Sometimes very early it can only be seen if an internal us is done? Xx

They did a transvaginal ultrsound. Doctor told, irregular gesational sac, fetal pole not plotted. She told may be this is too early to diagniose. will it be normal?

when did you get a positive pregnancy test? How many days are typically between periods?

You could have O'd much later than normal and had an odd cycle, if they're seeing a gestational sac it sounds like it's just too early. FX for you.

i had a very early detected pregnancy that did not show the baby yet, but I was in my 4th-5th week and my uterus was tilted funny. If the doc is telling u its to early it is probably cause your blood work is consistant with a very early pregnancy. I know it is way easier to say this, but if your to early it won't show and if your dictor says dont worry yet then dont. I will pray for you and your peace of mind

I had a transvaginal with both my girls at 8 weeks and both times a baby, heart beat and leg/arm buds could be seen. If there was a gestational sac you could just be much earlier in your pregnancy then you think. Maybe you ovulated late?

Fingers crossed for you.

if there was no baby or there is no way to have a heart beat. Im sort of confused. Was there a positive pregnancy confirmed? If not you may not even be pregnant. If you are its just to early too tell or see anything possibly. i would call your doctor and ask for an explaintion on what is actually going on.

Was there a gestational sac? Usually they can calculate how far you are by measuring your gestational sac. I had an MC in July, when I had my first scan, there was a gestational sac measuring 5 weeks, no fetal pole or yolk sac. A week later, I had a rescan and both fetal pole and yolk sac had developed. I would suggest having another U/S done in a week. GL xx

My first scan I had done all they saw was a gestational sack, no featus or heartbeat, I had to wait another week or 2 and go back and I then saw a baby and a heartbeat. If they saw a sack then you are pg it's just too early to see baby yet. I'd say you've just got your dates wrong Hun :)

Hi All, Thanks for your reply. Thanks all for your prayer.

I did not check my ovulation date exactly, my periods are regular and have a 30 day cycle,.
Yes the doctor see a gessational sac, but not fetal pole or yolk sac.

My Doctor told to come after one week exactly, next wednesday(25th) for a another u/s. This is my first pregnancy and my family history has no signs of miscarriage or any other problem.

They took blood samples and urine sample when i visited yesterday.

Yesterday was too stressed, not able to concentrate on other things. i understand i should not feel, should not get stressed, but couldn't take that. Now i'm bit relaxed.

I'm hpoing that i ovulated a bit later in this cycle. I will keep you posted on next wednesday, Thanks all once again.

Just to say my sister mis carried this week and when they did an ultrasound they said that she had a tilted uterus and with a tilted uterus it makes it hard to see everything! So that may be another reason xxx

I didn't want to read and run so here is my bit, I had spotting early on in this pregnancy when the done the scan they couldn't see nothing just the ges sak (like you I thought I was further on than thought) a week later he said that their is a heartbeat and they think I was 6 weeks, I had a bit of spottingagain 4vweeks later and had to have another scan and baby was waving I was 10+2 was so happy, so just to say their is hope hun and have everything crossed xx

Let us know how your new ultrasound and blood tests go xx

my lmp was july 30 I am also a 30dayer. I went for an ultrasound at 5+1 only saw gest sac, went at 6+1 saw only a gest sac, another scan at 6+5 and saw a hb and was put back to 6+1. I was told its due t longer period late o all of that. because the lmp scale is based off of a 28 day cycle with mid cycle o. it could be early. ill be praying for you

Praying for a positive outcome for you!
I have a retroverted uterus ( tilted, so it's back to front basically ) and we we're able to see a sac, yolk sac and tiny fetal pole at 5 weeks 3 days. It's very possible that you ovulated later and bub will be smaller and having a retroverted uterus definitely doesn't help sometimes with being able to see things.

Hopefully your dAtes are off. If you are 8 weeks, sorry to be negative, but it wouldn't be a good thing to not see anything yet.. A woman asked how laage your gestational sack was meafsuring. It's a good question. It will give you a better idea of where you stand. GL

My avatar pic is my baby at 8 weeks on transvaginal.

Hi All,
Thanks all for your prayers. God has decided to give me a beautiful baby next time, the current one is no more. :nope: ...

I had a miscarriage yesterday :( it was painful, i went to emergency room, they just gave me pain killer and asked me to check with my regular gyn on Monday. When i had to loo yesterday night around 1.30, i saw a small thick black colored thing,(gestational sac). :(

I have to see my gyn tomorrow, i may have to undergo D & C. Dont know what to say, trying to come out of this. It should never happen in my life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->