Need help,not sure where I stand!

mumandco

Reaction score
We bought an oven from argos just under 2 months ago but only had it 3weeks ago.
Oh was cooking food in it last night and when he went to check on the food a spark flew out and it stopped working.:nope:
We phoned the helpline number on our receipt this morning and they said they'll send someone out to look at it on Monday-fair enough! But the thing is if he comes on Monday and says it can't be fixed how long will we be waiting for a new oven. Or if it needs a new part that could take upwards of a week probably.

Do I just accept this or do I go to argos and demand nicely for a new oven?

Argos instore won't be able to help really as when you order something for home delivery it all changes to dealing with the home delivery people. They don't accept returns of home delivery items instore especially not electrical items. :hugs: I hope they are super quick at fixing/replacing your oven.

Ah bum I thought as much :( microwave meals it is then :( thanks for the reply

my cooker broke a month or so ago and it was two weeks before we finally got a new one! It was horrible, hope you get it sorted asap x

I feel for you , my oven broke and thanks to my landlord was without one for over 5 months! Hoping it gets sorted quickly for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->