need help on food jars please

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
so over this past 2 weeks i have given annabelle a lot more jars than i have ever given her as we have loads in the cupboard and she will be starting to go onto lumpier food soon so i wanted to try and use them up.

we have noticed she has been a lot sick lately but not throwing it all up but being sick for hours after her food and its always same as her jars even if she has milk she had lunch today at 1 and is still throwing up dribs and drabs of orange sick.

could it be jars dont agree with her, she has only ever had a couple of jars maybe 1-2 a week total. but she has prob had one a day for past week

i feel really awful if its not agreeing with her, it may be nothing to do with the jars but im going to do a trial and see if she stops being sick

if se does should i stop giving her the jars?

Lou
xxx

I'd probably try and find which jars it was and not use those any more. We still have some purees though Hannah very rarely has them now, but you can give them alongside chunky food (we do it once in a while--trying to get rid of them slowly)

Could be the preservatives in the jars that doesn't agree with her. If you don't give her the jars for a few days and she stops getting sick then its most probably something in the jars and I'd suggest not giving them to her. Rather waste some money by throwing them away than her wasting her food by getting sick.

Maley vomits the jars EVERY time (orange too)....thats why i stopped them.....my homemade food she only sicks a tiny bit and her poo doesnt smell as bad either...

agree with vickie hon - try and find which one you think doesn't agree with her - i had this with maddi and her being sick after having potato - give her a jar and for the rest of the day give her everything you no she's ok with and try and find it out - i think the jars are quite good, sometimes there little tums are just sensitive xx

Could be the preservatives in the jars that doesn't agree with her. If you don't give her the jars for a few days and she stops getting sick then its most probably something in the jars and I'd suggest not giving them to her. Rather waste some money by throwing them away than her wasting her food by getting sick.

You're not allowed preservatives in baby food I don't think so it won't be that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"