NEED HELP on Periods after loss

armywifettc

Army Wife w/ 3 DD
Reaction score
We lost our lil one about a month and week ago, I was almost 6 weeks along. I ovulated on time and then had a normal cycle. I am now on cycle #2 and it is driving me nuts!!!!. It started on the 10 (normal time should have) and I am still bleeding when I only bleed like 4 days. It isnt heavy but is more than spotting at times, hard to explain. It started out normal then started going brown and last couple of days anytime I get up and move around alot it goes from brown hardly nothing back to pink/red and a little more flow than spotting. I am so fustrated and not sure what to do. I know I am due to ovulate again very very soon as I got a rise on CBEFM but cant quit bleeding?
:cry:

I have no advice chick except speak to ur doc if ur concerned? It could be low progesterone making ur body spot blood? I'm no expert tho. I hope u get things sorted chick? So sorry for ur loss :hugs: lov Caz xxxx

Sorry your going through this hun, but there are lot of women on here that if they had a normal or lighter than normal AF post MC than the second one is usually out of the ordinary. I actually just had my 3rd AF and it was a doozy too. Its just most likely your body getting back to normal.

my periods are still all over and i have spotting all the way to cd 16 most months been for all the tests u can name and everything is fine my mc was 8 months ago so sometimes it can just take the body longer to get back to normal don't worry xxx

Thanks so much girls this helps release some of the stress. We are already trying again and really hope it works again this was my first loss and def was and still is hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->