• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need help please anyone

Reaction score
I didn't know where else to post this, wasnt sure if there were a special section for those who are currently going through an abusive relationship. Ive been with my OH for almost 3 years, this march, and only for about the past 5-6 months hes become a completely different person. its probably been longer, but hes just so mean. I just cant take it anymore and Ive recently become unemployed. I have 2 children and im scared to death! Not only that but i might be pregnant again. I just dont know where else to turn.

Is anyone else going through anything similar...could use someone to talk to during all this. My best friend lives over an hour away and so do my parents. :cry::cry::cry:

:hugs:

I suppose it's probably not meant to be in this section but w/e, there are a few of us who've been through similar I'm sure someone has the right advice for you.

I remember when my relationship with FOB took that turn, where he completely changed, it was an absolute shock to the system and I was living a fair bit away from family and friends too. Are you planning on getting away from him?
Surely you're getting help with you recently becoming unemployed? I know here the council will house you if you're living away from family and need the support, if you're in an abusive relationship and possibly pregnant I'm sure you'd be a candidate. Maybe call the HV in the area? I know not everyone likes them but they're always a good person to ask about that kind of thing because it's part of their job to know.

If you're not wanting to leave him, have you tried sitting and talking to him about how he's been acting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->