Need help please :)

WantingABubba

Reaction score
Hi ladies, sorry if you've already read this post in the TTC section but I also wanted to post it here.

It's TTC cycle number 2, and I am a little confused. I've been writing down my cycle stuff in a little booklet to keep track, and last month I ovulated in a textbook fashion - meaning I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD14. Anyway, we BDd from CD11-CD14; and on DPO4 (CD17), used conceive plus, and propped hips up, stayed lying down all night after BDing. Sadly, despite being convinced that I was, we weren't pregnant

Aaaanyway,

I am on CD14 today. Haven't used OPKs as much due to financial constraints, but had about four left from last month -two digis and two standards.

Took an OPK on CD11, and it was very faint so probs counted as a negative. Took another yesterday on CD13, and it was quite strong. I'd say a positive. We BDd and used the last remaining conceive plus.

Annnywaaay, took a Clearblue digi today and it was a negative (O). Was gutted, and now am worried that I haven't ovulated, but to be honest, if I am CD14, then I am probably ovulating right now and my OPKs would be negative, right? Another thing is I noticed last night/early this morning that my uterus/cervix has started feeling very tender, and the sex was pretty painful.

Some reassurance/opinions would be great, girls. Gonna try and coerce OH into BDing tonight, tomorrow and as often until my AF due date

I have included two pics of my OPKs. They are labelled. Lemme know what you think please!

Attachments

• PC095748.jpg
    PC095748.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
  • PC095750.jpg
    PC095750.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi there,

OPK from CD 11 is definitely negative. OPK from CD 13 is negative, although it's stronger. For it to be positive, it has to be as dark or darker than the control line. It's possible you started your surge on CD 12, and were coming down from it on CD 13. Or you could have been starting to surge on CD 13, and it's over now which is why you got a negative today. In either case, I think you would have ovulated sometime between CD 12 and today. I would BD tomorrow too just for good measure... Also sometimes you will get a series of "almost" positives (which are still technically negative), before getting your true positive... so I would keep testing, and I would consider charting as well.. charting is really very easy and inexpensive. There are also very cheap OPK tests available online. I bought 40 test strips with 10 pregnancy test strips for $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->