Need help reading OPK *pic*

Mommy_Moose

Reaction score
I posted this in the TTC section but thought I may get more responses putting it here as well. :)

I've NEVER gotten a big, thick dark test line like I see in the picture galleries. (I've been using these 3 months now)

Can it be positive and only part of the line is dark? :shrug: Or would a partially dark test line mean O is approaching? Looking at my CM I feel like it is approaching soon.

I've attached a pic of my tests thus far this cycle with times and days noted. Last cycle I O'ed on CD12 and before that CD13. I cropped them but did no touch ups.

Input appreciated. ;)

Also, my cycles are 26-27 days long and I was on my period from CD1-6 with spotting on 7.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 50
can you get different test??? Since these are confusing?

Try the digi route. I have always had not so strong lines (rubbish lines infact!!) on those IC OPK tests but using the same wee (in a different cup) I get a big smiley face on the digi's and blood tests to prove I did O'! :/ Good luck xxx

Try the digi route. I have always had not so strong lines (rubbish lines infact!!) on those IC OPK tests but using the same wee (in a different cup) I get a big smiley face on the digi's and blood tests to prove I did O'! :/ Good luck xxx

Thanks... I'm going to wait til next cycle so I didn't waste money on these. :)

Top one looks very close to positive, I used those same tests the month I conceived my DS and my "positive" was only partial, so barely 1/2 the line was actually darker than the control, it was confusing and I didn't think I o'd at all until 10 days later when I got a BFP...I'm definitely going digital for TTC#2 :D I posted my pics below from the month I got my BFP with DS, they look MUCH darker in the pic because it was days after they dried, so they were much lighter when I read them in the suggested time frame...hope that helps!

GL hun! :hugs:

Attachments

• T's OPKs.jpg
    T's OPKs.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 18
Top one looks very close to positive, I used those same tests the month I conceived my DS and my "positive" was only partial, so barely 1/2 the line was actually darker than the control, it was confusing and I didn't think I o'd at all until 10 days later when I got a BFP...I'm definitely going digital for TTC#2 :D I posted my pics below from the month I got my BFP with DS, they look MUCH darker in the pic because it was days after they dried, so they were much lighter when I read them in the suggested time frame...hope that helps!

GL hun! :hugs:

wow! as mine dry they seem to get a bit more faint.

top one looks close
i had a smiley face on digi but i wouldnt have said he cheap one i used at same time was positive.

lol that's funny yours get more faint, mine always look darker, idk why that is, but it's like a day later they're closer to positive...OPK's are so confusing sometimes!! I definitely will use the cheapies when we TTC #2 and also use the CB digital, so I guess I'll test with the digital in the morning and then the cheapie in the evening just to make sure I don't miss my surge :D

GL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->