Need help reading tests!!

Alaskanmj

Reaction score
im not trying to get pregnant but my cycle is like clockwork. Every 30 days AF visits. I’m not late yet but had weird symptoms that don’t usually happen. Constipated, spotting about 7dpo, headaches. I took a test yesterday which put me about 11dpo. No line after 2 min threw it away. For some reason I wanted to look again about 45 min later and there was a blue line that def didn’t look like an evap. Took another test that night which was negative but came back with an evap. Now this morning which is 12dpo my cat woke me up at 5am, peed last at midnight and got a negative. It also now has an evap line. I will post a pic of the test in question. Could anyone please help! Af should be here in three days. The photos below were taken exactly 1 hour after testing. The other evap lines took about 4 hours to show and don’t have color

64BA84C5-23AF-41C8-A22B-AC873C7FEA01.jpeg CA1EC6BC-6BD9-49A0-AB30-C35CC0D1D4A4.jpeg

Hi there!
It's usually said not to count the results if its alot after the time line for results to show. Is strange how it's blue though.... I've never experienced it. Have you found out if it was positive or not? ☺️

Could be evaps if out of the time limit. I would test again. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->