Need Help Understanding EVERYTHING!

agape love

Reaction score
I am fairly new to this thread. I had OV drilling,fall tubes untangled, endo removal, and was just released from my doctor yesterday 2/14. I have read a lot of the threads and responses and becoming acclimated to the abbreviations (I think). Here are the things I am confused about----new to ovulating...got OPK and like a kid on Christmas I tested yesterday (11p) and it showed 2 lines. DH came home from work and let the BDing begin. Great Valentines! Ok so I should test again tonight with OPK. I have never had regular periods so if my cycle started Monday 01/30 (first in 6 mo) and then surgery --will the 01/30 be my CD1? Also would I really be ovulating for the first time ever? Thanks for any guidance!
:blush:

Yes 1/30 would be CD1 unless it was just spotting.

Use OPK's twice a day if you can is more likely to catch your surge. Just remember that a surge does not equal O'ing at the same time. It can be anywhere between 12 to 48 hours after your surge. It is still a good thing to BD when you get the surge because you don't when the surge started.

Good Luck!!:dust::dust:

You might already know this, but since you are new to OPKs, I just wanted to mention, that in order for it to be positive, the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line.:thumbup:

Good luck and :dust::dust:!

What dachsundmom said! All the best to you!

Thank you all for your responses....I think I might need a little more education on OPK. I am sure I read the directions but like I stated I was a kid on Christmas morning so maybe I missed the darker than control line. I seriously thought it was just two lines. Still hoping for the best for us all and will BD my way to the little one I dream of. Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->