Need help with 3rd Baby's name!

WorkingMom3

Reaction score
Hi Moms!

I currently have two boys, Rocco and Roman. Baby #3 is due to arrive in 5 weeks and I'm not in love with any names. I'd like to do another R if the baby is a boy but could go either way with a girl. For boys, I'd like to stick with a strong Italian name. The only name I sort of like is Renzo (Renzi for a girl). I also like Gia for a girl but my husband isn't crazy about it. Any ideas? I'm up for unique but would like to stay away from super trendy names like Ryder, Ryker, Ronan, etc. Thanks for your help!

BOYS:
Romeo
Raphael
Roberto
Riccardo/Ricco
Rocco (Edit: Just re-read your OP :dohh:)

GIRLS
Rosa/Rosalia
Regina
Rachele/Rachael

Giovana
Liliana
Aria
Camilla
Vita
Cameo

I love the name Ryker. I knew only one little boy named that growing up and have always loved it since. My OH hates it so it didn't ever make the short list but if we were having another boy and OH didn't dislike it so much, I would have named my son Ryker Gage. I really don't think of it as trendy, but maybe that's geographical. I've never heard it used anywhere since then. Sorry, I'm no help.

Love Romeo and Giovanna from pp list :thumbup:

I think that Raphaella for a girl is lovely too, with options for Raffy and Ella as nn.

Other boy R names:

Riley
Ramero
Roydon
Reagan
Reese
Ricco
Rio
Ripley
River
Rory
Ruben

I like Rafaello for a boy and Lara for a girl.

Thanks Ladies, after talking names with the hubbie this weekend I'm even more confused! He likes Remington William (what a mouth full)! Anyways, some new names to the list are River (love it) and Roxanne (Roxy). He still doesn't like Gia :nope::

I have to say Remington makes me think of the hair straighteners (Sorry :dohh:)

Love River and Roxanne though! I know a little Roxanne. Such a cutie! (she is nn Xannie [Zan-ee])

Ha ha, totally agree with Remington! Front runners are Roxanne (love Xannie as a nn!) and Renzo. Hubbie likes Rena but I'm not feeling it.

I love Rafael (alternative spelling)

For girls - I like pp list but some added (R) names
Ruth
Rebecca
Rosalie
Rosamund/lind
Regina (Reggie)
x

My little boy is roman I loved rocco too

My other boy is Dante pn darn- Tay
this time we are having a girl and calling her Mila pn mee-la

Other short list name was sienna xx

My cousin is named River Lee and the name has made him so popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->