Need help with a girls middle name. Ideas?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
We are team yellow and have a boys name picked, now we need a girls name, or middle name I should say.
H and I love the name Quinn for a girl. We wanted to use my MIL's name as a middle name but it doesn't work together! Help!

The name would be Quinn Deborah, and it just doesn't fit. I don't want to hurt my husbands feelings.
I personally love Quinn Grace. Ideas? Feeling stuck

I actually think Debora flows better with Quinn then Grace does. Quinn Grace sounds a bit like a title to me for some reason... like.. "queen grace" if that makes any sense at all.

then again, if you don't like the name Debora don't give it to your kid. It's better to tell DH now and just move on to choosing the perfect name for your peanut :)

What is your MIL's middle name? My OH wanted his first name to be our son's middle name. I disagreed as his name just isn't a middle name (doesn't flow / harsh sounds) plus it's a name beginning with a vow meaning our son's initials would spell something. Instead I suggested we pass on my OH's middle name instead. He now loves that we choose to do that instead.

Also have you thought about using both names so Quinn Deborah Grace? I am considering two middle names if we have a girl.

I agree Quinn Deborah flows nicer than Quinn Grace, and Deborah has meaning behind it so I'd personally sway more towards that.

I don't care for Quinn Grace, I like Deborah better, but I agree you could use get middle name if you like it better.
Other ideas

Quinn Elise
Quinn Alayna
Quinn Teya

Quinn Grace doesn't flow for me. It's too abrupt, feels like it needs a longer middle name to make it a bit softer/more feminine.

I like pp ideas. Quinn Deborah Grace and Quinn Elise are lovely.

Suggestions:

Quinn Monique
Quinn Elizabeth
Quinn Alexis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79