Need help with a mole :S *tmi*

JWandBump

Reaction score
Last night i had a really itchy bump on my leg, i was half asleep so diddnt even look at what i was itching just thought it was a spot or something.

I looked as soon as i woke up and it was a mole, its on the b ack on my leg so i had no idea there was one there (stupid i know).. it also had a little bit of fluid come out of it.

Its quite small, but a bit raised now :S not itchy today but i dont want to touch it..

Im 19 and 33 weeks pregnant, no idea what to do..

Any advise please :( im quite worried.

I'd just make an appointment to get your5 GP to take a quick look at it. Probably nothing but it will put your mind at rest :hugs:

You can have a doctor cut or freeze it off. Insurance probably wont cover the expenses for removal unless there is reason to suspect that it may be cancerous (if it has spots, is an uneven shape, etc.). It is also possible to buy kits from pharmacies to freeze off moles at home. Moles usually become larger during pregnancy, but if it's itching, you should go and get it checked out, definitely.

I went about an itchy mole that had gone darker in colour. I had abused sunbeds in my late teens/early twenties and I FULLY regret this and am super vigilent about moles in case I've already done the damage.

The gp took mesurements and said it looked ok, but we can keep a proper eye on it. Apparently some PCT's have mole clinics, where they take pictures of moles that are causing patient concerns to do the same monitoring. I expect its absolutely fine.

My bessie mate has a mole on the side of her face that sometimes weeps as she sometimes catches it with a hairbrush (yuck) - Dr said a ok there too.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->